• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Face Off

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Mikoto Misaka: 3
Haruhi Fujioka: 2

Lawlz Orion... how about some electrifying tsundere biri-biri with a lesbian school girl teleporter that could never be seperated? *flees*

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
*ahem* New day tiem so... Mikoto my Railgun love one more... *bricked for that and no more tally for now since there's already one above and ya know*

Mikoto again, oh yes.

Medea

Excalibur
Mikoto Misaka...

...I have to go with her on a count of the Railgun anime yesterday...It's worth it.

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Mikoto because I'm mad at Haruhi for kicking out at least one of my choice faves.

Mimori Kiryu

Haruhi Fujioka again please! ^^

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
New day, another vote for Haruhi please!