• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Characters that you want as your family

Lilia

What Anime Character would you want as your family. Simple as that

I would like Sanae Furukawa to be my mother.Haruhi as my sister

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Bring a member of the Furukawa family would be the greatest thing ever.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I already have a great mother. Can I just have Akio as my dad? Please?

Again, Riko and Ako Suminoe as my sisters. I just want it, OK?

My previous question still stands. Would you want this even if there was zero chance at sexytimes?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Still, having coitus with your sibling...even if they do look like a prostitute...

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
If there was zero chance at sexytimes, then no.

lol

My reason being they hate everyone but their brother, and if I were not their brother, then it just wouldn't be any fun now would it? ;)

What if they liked you as their brother but didn't want to have sex with you?

Still, having coitus with your sibling...even if they do look like a prostitute...

LOL

YOU MUST SEE SOME YOUNG PROSTITUTES.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
The good thing about incesty anime is that half the time they end up not being related somehow, so no harm done.

Tell that to "Koi Kaze".

Obviously I want the Furukawas to be my family. Though I wouldn't mind Sakura (from Cardcaptor Sakura) as my sister.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Oh yeah? Name some characters. And you need proof that they actually participate in solicitation of sex. Not just "they look ****ty".

In Kodomo no Jikan, Rin asks her teacher if she can get a prize for doing good on her test, her teachers asks what she would want, so Rin asks him to have sex with here. Does that count?