• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime characters you share your birthday with?

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I share mine with Naruto's Kakashi-sensei.

(Also with Scott Mcneil, awesome VA best known as Piccolo and Duo Maxwell (yeah, VA's are not a character, I know).)

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
Wow! Thanks for the link Charizard Champion!

Apparently I have the same birthday as Tamami Konno from Tokimeki Memorial Girls' Side, and Minami Nanba from Hanazakari no Kimitachi E!!

...yeah. Never heard of either of those. Laaaaaammmme.

Mimori Kiryu

The only one that I share with that I actually know is Schwartz Bruder from Mobile Fighter G Gundam and he's freakin' awesome so that's okay. :D

I only know of sharing a birthday with Kakashi-sensei (Naruto). Too bad he's a hundred levels of cool. :p

SneaselClaw

I share my birthday with Yuffie Kisaragi from Final Fantasy VII, considering that was my favourite game in the series, I'm happy about that.

Unicorn

Neigh.
I share my birthday with four anime characters that I don't know. Makiko Midori from Carcaptor Sakura, Sphinx Pharaoh from Saint Seiya, Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy III, and Takuo Yabe from Tokimeki Memorial 3.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I share my birthday with Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon, Papillon Myu from Saint Seiya, and Dr. Kozaburo Nambu from Gatchaman. The irony being that I only know one of those characters haha. I read through the rest of the list and I actually found some neat birth dates. I don't usually pay close attention to the birth dates of anime characters, but this is indeed interesting.

SmartD

looking at the list, I share my birthday with Takako Shimizu from Chobits. I haven't watched it though.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Wow! Thanks for the link Charizard Champion!

No prob. ;D

Who said the Espada went from 1-10?

Augh! Why'd you remind me?! -_- Such a dumb plot twist.

I share my birthday with four anime characters that I don't know. Makiko Midori from Carcaptor Sakura, Sphinx Pharaoh from Saint Seiya, Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy III, and Takuo Yabe from Tokimeki Memorial 3.

[img139]http://midnighthearts.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/kefka.gif[/img139]

GalladeX

Tsukasa Enomoto from Pia Carrot 2...never heard of it.
The voice actor Junko Noda.

And...Faust's Over Soul, Eliza, from Shaman King. Yay.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I share mine with Kojirou Hyuga from Captain Tsubasa, Pal Pu Ran from Idol Project, Angela Charon Brooks from Someday's Dreamer, and a couple of voice actors.

I've heard of the animes before, but I'm not familiar with the characters.