• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime characters you would hang out with

SmartD

What anime character would you hang out with? I would hang out with Sherlock and Watson from Sherlock Hound, Sakura and her friends from Card Captor Sakura, Utena and her friends from Revolutionary Girl Utena, the cast of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, and the cast of Pokemon.

Darkazure

Gentle Giant
I'd love to hang out with the strawhat pirates from one piece, train with kenichi from the worlds strongest deciple series, the entire cast of Kamen no maid guy.

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I would want to hang out with link . The legend of Zelda is awesome!!!!

That's a game series.

I would totally hang out with Ako and Riko Suminoe from Kiss x Sis if I was their brother.

And if you weren't? I'm just taking a guess here that you wouldn't be interested if there was 0 chance at sexytimes.

Jerda Foks

Ponyville Author
Hangin' with the crew of the Gekko from Eureka Seven would rock. You'd get to lift, bust some antibody Coralian butt, and to top it off, you'd be drivin' a mech capable of flying on a board and transforming into a tank-car. Who wouldn't want that?!

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Houkago Tea Time, but there's only like three or four guys in Japan in their world so I probably wouldn't be able to.

SOS Brigade would be awesome fun, no boring days ever.

The Nichibro crew would be fun too.

There are a bunch of crazy options going through my head but I think it'd be fun to just go fishing with the Tsuritama cast. I'd probably end up learning a lot about fishing too.

Also this.

Last edited:

Shinku

neko, desu~
I'd hang out with Kon from Bleach. Cute talking lion headed plushie~ heh.

Also, the Homunculi from Fullmetal Alchemist. Perhaps learn to be a psychopath from them and stuff~ yayzers.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Additionally, hanging out with someone who never spoke to you would suck.

I don't know how I forgot that.

He also is kind of a troublemaker. I mean yeah he saves the world (by killing stuff) but he also breaks into people's houses and smashes their pottery. I bet there are some theories out there that he's a sociopath.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I don't know how I forgot that.

He also is kind of a troublemaker. I mean yeah he saves the world (by killing stuff) but he also breaks into people's houses and smashes their pottery. I bet there are some theories out there that he's a sociopath.

In Link's defence the pottery does respawn as soon as he walks out the door.

Orbis

What?
Roy Mustang from FMA, James from Pokemon, and Mori from Ouran.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
I got the Bengal monitor lizard! First dibs gets to stick it down Sanae's shirt! And then we'll go spy on Nagisa at her work.
Isn't a monitor lizard like... five feet long?

I think Osaka from Azumanga Daioh would be fun to hang around with, because her random spacey nature would make any situation more fun. Unfortunately, I'm a guy, and the main characters of Azumanga Daioh don't hang out with guys.