• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime characters you would hang out with

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Like I said before, that guy, so I could slit her throat. Screw that, I still have to learn from the best; Ladd Russo.

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
I'd hang out with Lin from Ghost Hunt, because It would allow me to get some peace and quite while hanging out with an awesome character. Mayuri from Bleach comes in at second place. Something tells me him and I would have some fun hanging out. Coming in at #3 would most likely be Ganta from Deadman wonderland, if only to be able to kill him before he got his little whiny butt the branch of sin. >.<

shinymankey

Crobat Master
Everyone from the Legend of Korra and Avatar the Last Airbender and Kurogane and Fai from Tsubasa

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Well, someone from Pokemon, I guess? *doesn't really watch many non pokemon anime....for now* I dunno, Iris seemed pretty cool. I doubt her 'your just a kid'isms is much more than hot air, anyways. Also Richie. I'd enjoy hanging out with him too because he was a pretty cheery type of guy. :)

For non-pokemon, hmn, Maka from Soul Eater was also quite cool. I pretty much have a friend who's a lot like her, anyways. So I think i'd enjoy hanging out with her too...well, assuming she won't hit my outside the head with that book she always used on Soul Eater Evans lolol xD;

Also, Maka's dad. He'd be hallerious to make friends with.

And Tsubaki because she's really nice. :)

And, Black Star. Yes, BLACK STAR. I'd love to like act like a rival to him or something! That'd be fun 8D

EDIT; And of course Ash's Pikachu. He's too cute for me to refuse. XD Bianca's Mincinno too for basicly the same reason :3...lol tickles are scary though but. d'aw...xD; Axew too^^ and ash's sewaddle^^

Last edited:

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
Of course with Trip/Shootie from Pokemon Best Wishes and Ren Jinguji from Uta no Prince Sama and Gai Tsutsugami from Guilty Crown~