• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Charaters That Look Like People Of The Opposite Gender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweihander Nemesis

Not too old for Poke
Though technically not from an anime but Cloud Strife in his Advent Children and up incarnations. He wears earings, very soft skin and very crazy hair. Now guys can have that too, but I once tried to get my mom to watch Advent Children with me, (yeah I wasn't aware they weren't into Japanese things) and she said "Oh that's cloud he's the main character!" my mom went "THAT'S A GUY?!"

RLinksoul

1 year bump?

Super Bump?

Oh wow I didn't seen see that. I was wondering how it got this far, so fast. I thought threads that expire disappear? They're still here somehow?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Threads older than 1 month are hidden unless you change the option at the bottom the screen to show older ones.

But to be on topic, Ed with his hair down looks kinda like a girl.

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
Momiji from Fruits Basket.

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Fujinami Ryuunosuke, from Urusei Yatsura.

I'm not even personally familiar with it, not being much of a fan of any of Takahashi's works, but it was the first thing that came to mind for some odd reason. And I wanted to be original and mention something not immediately obvious, so hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.