• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Discussion Awards 2013! *voting ends January 24th, read the OP before voting*

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It's odd that the people voting for me never saw me in my prime. I've been here since 2004 and I was most active here back when AG was airing. It's odd because everyone here now came to the forums long after AG ended and wouldn't have seen what I was like back then. Believe it or not I rarely talk about AG anymore, you guys should have seen me when it was originally airing. Truly the best time to be part of the online pokemon fandom was from 2004-2006. So many good members from then are gone now too.

pokemon fan 132

To be perfectly honest i didn't expected to be nominated or win anything, so finding out how i shared place for "nicest/friendliest" member was shocking but pleasant surprise to me.

Thank you everyone who voted for me, this means a lot and i really appreciate that. :)

I would also like to use this opportunity to congratulate everyone else in winning awards for best debater, biggest fan of particular series, most missed members etc.

With many of this people im well familiarized and on good or very good terms, so im happy that they won. All of you with your eloquent posts, consideration and effort put in expressing love and appreciation for something deserved it.

Simultaneously im glad see that OS and Misty ended picked as favorite saga and most entertaining character. Its very nice to know how classic era of pokemon is still holded in high regard among many people with its experiments and unique writing style, along with Misty still being liked and acknowledged for her merits and contribution she provided to pokemon series through strong characterization, unique interests and passion expressed in taking things forward in course of story.

As fan of both of this im just glad that older things received recognition given how long it has passed since than managing to whitstand tooth of time and competition newer generations brought on table.

p.s. Special thanks to Canada which took time to count all votes and post results. It must have been demanding and time consuming task appreciating all that much your work.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
That concludes the anime discussion awards. On request of Canada (the member rather than the nation), closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.