• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Face-Off Champion Code Geass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Genaller

Silver Soul
And what exactly makes you think so?
The reasoning behind those lists is always quite atrocious. To let you know more specifically I’d need to know which videos you’re referring to.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Jotaro Kujo: 4/12+

Usagi Tsukino: 3/12

Genaller

Silver Soul
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: 4/12
Sailor Moon: 4/12+
You were a bit shy of 12 hours, so this won’t count. You’ll have to repost in.a few minutes if you want it to count.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: 5/12
Sailor Moon: 4/12+

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: 5/12
Sailor Moon: 5/12 +

GiddyupGal

smarter than i usually act
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: 6/12 +
Sailor Moon: 5/12

this is a hard choice to make but i've seen the stardust crusaders anime more recently sailor moon is only fueled by my nostalgia for it and so i will vote for jojo this time around.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Stardust Crusaders: 7/12+
Sailor Moon: 5/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Startdust Crusaders: 8/12
Sailor Moon: 6/12+

Genaller

Silver Soul
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Startdust Crusaders: 10/12 +
Sailor Moon: 6/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Jojo's Bizzare Adventures: Stardust Crusaders: 10/12
Sailor Moon: 7/12+

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Jojo's Bizzare Adventures: Stardust Crusaders: 11/12 +
Sailor Moon: 7/12

Forgot to make my second vote yesterday

keepitsimple

site of lies
Yay, my nomination won ^^ I do have a story involving Sailor Moon tho. You know those weird birthday mascots where you can hire someone to dress up as a character for a birthday party? This goes back to when I was really young, but a friend who was a big fan of Sailor Moon had a birthday party, and her parents paid a girl to show up dressed as Sailor Moon, problem is she was fat and looked nothing like Sailor Moon

Basically to sum it up, the kids all made fun of her and so the fat Sailor Moon ended up crying :]

Genaller

Silver Soul
The next battle is a clash of super heavyweights!

My Hero Academia Seasons 1-3: 0/12
Death Note: 0/12

Oh damnit both of these are ouststanding shows. MHA isn’t too original as far as shonen goes, but it more than makes up for it with fantastic writing and execution not to mention that this show really knows how to hit you right in the feels.

Death Note on the other hand proves that physical combat most certainly isn’t an essential aspect to shonen stories by producing 1 of the greatest rivalries in anime history based mainly on intelligence rather than strength. Also while presented in a fairly simplistic manner, the moral dilemmas that the show provokes its viewers to think about are timeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.