• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Face-Off Champion Code Geass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Sorry, FMAB. If only I had sock puppets.

TheWanderingMist

A disgrace to good anime has been committed today. This day shall live on in infamy as the worst day this forum has ever faced.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
A disgrace to good anime has been committed today. This day shall live on in infamy as the worst day this forum has ever faced.
Do you actually think Code Geass winning is the worst thing to befall these forums? I mean really?

I mean, yeah, FMA:B is my personal favorite anime and I wanted it to win but Code Geass is also an amazing anime and it is well deserving of its victory here.

TheWanderingMist

Do you actually think Code Geass winning is the worst thing to befall these forums? I mean really?

I mean, yeah, FMA:B is my personal favorite anime and I wanted it to win but Code Geass is also an amazing anime and it is well deserving of its victory here.
Its plot is a train wreck they try to solve by sending more trains, and I can't stand the protagonist.

But there are obviously worse things, like the meltdown at the Kalos finals.

Genaller

Silver Soul
As a recap:

Match 1: Code Geass beats FMA:B 30-26
Match 2: Code Geass beats FMA:B 2-2 by 8 net points
- Sub Match 1: Mustang beats Kallen 15-8
- Sub Match 2: C.C. beats Winry 15-6
- Sub Match 3: Suzaku beats Alphonse 20-8
- Sub Match 4: Edward beats Lelouch 30-24
Match 3: FMA:B beats Code Geass 50-49
Match 4: Code Geass beats FMA:B 69-28
Match 5: FMA:B beats Code Geass 50-11
Match 6: Code Geass beats FMA:B 30-10
Match 7: Code Geass beats FMA:B by reaching zero

Overall with 5 wins to 2 losses, Code Geass is the new champion of anime face-off!!!

This face-off will be on hiatus until at least April 27th. @xEryChan if possible could you please lock this thread till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.