• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Image Songs

RLinksoul

Jb

Tsun in the streets

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Yet another anime music thread. This time the theme is Character songs, sung by the voice actors AS the characters.

One of my personal favorites comes with it's own special video.

Obnoxiously adorable or adorably obnoxious? It must be Satoko's older brother worship song.

And lastly, an adorable Chibiusa song.

Great song, coming from a When They Cry hater-turned-lover.

Image songs are definitely something special, when they're done well. Sometimes they're kind of "meh." Sometimes, they're just perfect and maybe even gives you a better impression of the character in question.

As much as I hate Fushigi Yuugi for being a poorly-written melodrama, Tasuki's image song Heart ni Kiraboshi Sakishitare! is a pretty damn catchy song. Well, it's performed by Kanna Nobutoshi, who is amazing.

Tlz444

My favorite Anime Image Theme songs are
Digimon Adventure- Brave Heart and O Seven
Digimon Adventure 02: Break up and Beat Hit
Digimon Tamers- Card Slash and One vision

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
One thing I really enjoyed about K-ON! is that they did image songs for all of the characters, and I was delighted to find some of my favourite songs where from characters who don't sing in the series. My personal favourite being Nodoka's Cool Hotty Tension Ai! and Jump,myself a happy owner of both singles.

RLinksoul

I don't care if this doesn't count. I could listen to Kuroneko's soft, beautiful voice all day.