• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Love Triangles

Autis-misc

Abridger
These are my thoughts, hear me out:

there are a ton of anime's in which the Main Hero/Heroine is in a Love triangle.
The most notable one for me is the Shugo chara! tadase Vs Kairi Vs Ikuto War. But I know there's others. this thread is for the Discussion of said "Anime Love Triangles".

which do you support? and which anime's have them? I want to know.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
wimpy boy, busty girl, lesbian girl

guy enters room, and everything behind the door should be perfectly fine and dandy
no, he sees the busty girl who has a secret crush on him and who he has an obnoxious crush on
wimpy boy: "Oh, no...it was an accident, I didn't mean to see you nude."
boy gets clobbered by girl

busty girl: "NO...STOP, LET GO!"
grope grope
lesbian girl: "But they're so big and soft"
fondle fondle

busty girl: "For the last time, I don't love you."
lesbian girl: "Aw...come on, just let me get another feel of your boobies."
undress
busty girl: "No, please, stop."
grope grope fondle fondle
busty girl: "AUGH!"
lesbian girl: "Oh, this is heaven."
the boy in the love triangle enters the room
wimpy boy: "Hey, I heard your voice...oh, jeez..."
pause
lesbian girl: "Oh, hi. What's up?"
busty girl: "You fucking perverted son of a bitch!"
wimpy boy: "Oh, dear..."
the boy gets the bloody pulp beaten out of him

It happens like this, all the time. I'm sick and tired of it to an extent, it makes me vomit an ocean of blood. Is it really that easy to find a lesbian in Japan? Is it really that easy to get sexually harassed in a public place in one of the most condensedly populated places on earth? Is it natural for Asians to have such massive bust sizes? Does it feel good saying the half the human race that you don't belong to is a worthless pile of thrash? Are you happy as long as those you entertain are in erection?

Japan, you might have a lot of elegance, a unique art-style, a different sense of humour, and great cooking but you sicken me to the bone the way you portray half of my, your, and our people.
Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura.

Naruto is love with both Sakura and Sasuke while Sakura is in love with Sasuke and Sasuke is gay himself.
Stop being lazy, that's been done to death!

Now back to playing Mario Kart.

Autis-misc

Abridger
wimpy boy, busty girl, lesbian girl

guy enters room, and everything behind the door should be perfectly fine and dandy
no, he sees the busty girl who has a secret crush on him and who he has an obnoxious crush on
wimpy boy: "Oh, no...it was an accident, I didn't mean to see you nude."
boy gets clobbered by girl

busty girl: "NO...STOP, LET GO!"
grope grope
lesbian girl: "But they're so big and soft"
fondle fondle

busty girl: "For the last time, I don't love you."
lesbian girl: "Aw...come on, just let me get another feel of your boobies."
undress
busty girl: "No, please, stop."
grope grope fondle fondle
busty girl: "AUGH!"
lesbian girl: "Oh, this is heaven."
the boy in the love triangle enters the room
wimpy boy: "Hey, I heard your voice...oh, jeez..."
pause
lesbian girl: "Oh, hi. What's up?"
busty girl: "You fucking perverted son of a bitch!"
wimpy boy: "Oh, dear..."
the boy gets the bloody pulp beaten out of him

It happens like this, all the time. I'm sick and tired of it to an extent, it makes me vomit an ocean of blood. Is it really that easy to find a lesbian in Japan? Is it really that easy to get sexually harassed in a public place in one of the most condensedly populated places on earth? Is it natural for Asians to have such massive bust sizes? Does it feel good saying the half the human race that you don't belong to is a worthless pile of thrash? Are you happy as long as those you entertain are in erection?

Japan, you might have a lot of elegance, a unique art-style, a different sense of humour, and great cooking but you sicken me to the bone the way you portray half of my, your, and our people.

Now back to playing Mario Kart.

That didn't make sense up until I read the Spoiler.

Then It made No sense whatsoever.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
That didn't make sense up until I read the Spoiler.

Then It made No sense whatsoever.
Anime love triangles are cliched and annoying and I'm pissed off at the way the Japanese portray females especially when a love triangle's involved!

Autis-misc

Abridger
Anime love triangles are cliched and annoying and I'm pissed off at the way the Japanese portray females especially when a love triangle's involved!

Ok, I see exactly what your saying.

But I still think an Anime doesn't attract males as much as it does when there is a Lesbian Couple is involved. just look at where Queen's Blade got Itself.

EDIT: (From OP) My example was a mistake. the Amu X Tadase vs Kairi Vs Ikuto isn't a love triangle at all. It's a love Square. Jesus christ, what a Damn mistake i made.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
What would AnoHana's be?

Jinta and Yukiatsu love Menma, while Menma loves everyone, then Anaru loves Jinta, while Tsuruko loves Yukiatsu, and all the while no one loves poor Poppo.

What deformed shape is that?

And then there's Yuru Yuri, Ayano loves Kyoko who loves Chinatsu who loves Yui, while everyone forgets about Akari (except her sister Akane who is a total siscon). Then you have Chitose fantasizing about KyokoxAyano, while Chitose's twin sister Chizuru fantasize about ChitosexAyano, and all the while Himawari and Sakurako are tsundere for each other.

There's another deformed shape.

These love-shape things leave me confused and infuriated.

Last edited:

Zazie

So 1991

Way to generalize other cultures based on a niche form of entertainment.

What anime are you watching anyway? I have never seen any anime that resembled what you just described. Do you deliberately seek this kind of stuff out.

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

What anime are you watching anyway? I have never seen any anime that resembled what you just described. Do you deliberately seek this kind of stuff out.

It happens all the time in those ecchi romcoms, females feeling up another female because they have big breasts, and the even more cliche MC walks in on girl (who generally has a crush on MC) while she is getting changed.

Buchou

filch some swag
Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura.

Naruto is love with both Sakura and Sasuke while Sakura is in love with Sasuke and Sasuke is gay himself.

lol A+.

Personally I hate love triangles. Sometimes they can be cute, I must admit, if it's done correctly. Most of the time though, it's really predictable and ugh.

Autis-misc

Abridger
What would AnoHana's be?

Jinta and Yukiatsu love Menma, while Menma loves everyone, then Anaru loves Jinta, while Tsuruko loves Yukiatsu, and all the while no one loves poor Poppo.

What deformed shape is that?

And then there's Yuru Yuri, Ayano loves Kyoko who loves Chinatsu who loves Yui, while everyone forgets about Akari (except her sister Akane who is a total siscon). Then you have Chitose fantasizing about KyokoxAyano, while Chitose's twin sister Chizuru fantasize about ChitosexAyano, and all the while Himawari and Sakurako are tsundere for each other.

There's another deformed shape.

These love-shape things leave me confused and infuriated.

Ok, let me waste my time with this...

The AnoHana One is a... At least a Hexagon since I don't know how many charactors are in that show.

and for Yuru yuri...16-Gon? I don't know the mathematical name for that but... there's your answers.

Proving I have way too much time on my hands.

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
DNAngel kinda had a love triangle for a while, when Daisuke liked Risa for a while, but Risa loved Dark, and Dark at first just flirted with her to annoy Daisuke but then really fell for her. Then Daisuke went to Riku...I actually can't remember if this is the manga of anime.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
It happens all the time in those ecchi romcoms, females feeling up another female because they have big breasts, and the even more cliche MC walks in on girl (who generally has a crush on MC) while she is getting changed.
Thank you.

looks at American cartoons

Hmm...okay, they can get almost as vulgar and I shouldn't judge...that harshly. Most of the Japanese I've met are either very kind and respectful or won't talk to me because they're too busy talking to other Japanese in Japanese.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Thank you.

looks at American cartoons

Hmm...okay, they can get almost as vulgar and I shouldn't judge...that harshly. Most of the Japanese I've met are either very kind and respectful or won't talk to me because they're too busy talking to other Japanese in Japanese.

I Believe the Correct term is Either japanese-American or Japanese-Asian. But, you know, whatever.

Or, you can look at Powerpuff girls Z, the American cartoon that was Turned into Anime.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Well, if nothing else they're better than love pentagons...

Then of course there's whatever the hell school days was.

School Days is simple, Sekai sleeps with Makoto because she is jealous, then the child hood friend girl sleeps with Makoto because she wants him to look at her as a women, then there was the three friends of childhood friend girl as well as Sekai's friend who were all like "OMG lulz everyone else is doing it so we want too as well!!111!" then there was Sekai's other friend who slept with him because she wanted him to go out with Sekai, all the while his actual girlfriend would slap him if he even tried to hold her hand.

Now, someone make a shape out of that please.