• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime/Manga VS thread

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Since this exists in Pokemon thread, I'd like to make one here too. I know this one won't be as popular as other one, but....

Anyone who watches DBS, do you really think Base Cabba> SS3 Gotenks?
Personally, I don't think so. Here's my quick review on it; Copy Vegeta used God Ki against SS3Gotenks. If he turns his God Ki on, he can achieve SBG( I think that is Mastered SSG or MSSG). It's been stated that is SBG or MSSG character tries to go SS, he'd go SSB. Vegeta when he battled Cabba went SS1, so he obviously didn't use God ki, he used his normal Ki. And in BoG Beerus said 4th Form Namek Frieza>Base Goku. Base Vegeta= Base Cabba. But MSS1 Vegeta>SS1 Cabba. I'd say Base Cabba is Small Star + level, and SS1 Cabba is Large Star level. SS3 Gotenks is Star Cluster level.

Note:
( Star Cluster is bigger than Small Cluster level and SC level is bigger than Multi-Solar System level)

Vernikova

Champion
Sounds like you need to go to a dedicated VS forum. But yes, base Cabba is stronger than SS3 Gotenks.

CMButch

Sounds like you need to go to a dedicated VS forum. But yes, base Cabba is stronger than SS3 Gotenks.

I am just seeing this.You mean on DB wiki or VSBattle wiki? I already posted question on DB wiki and most of people agreed with me. Second forum is a cancer.
Also, no, he's not. There are two bases, recent DBS episodes proved it(SSG and also Future Trunks arc).Vegeta used his normal Base with normal Ki, thus Cabba at best is only Large Star level, little above Krillin.

BladexFade

I didn't think Vs was still alive after BLEACH died out.

I stopped paying attention to power levels in DBS ever since Goku Black arc, the writers don't care, why should I? You're either on Goku and Vegeta's level or not.

Also, what's this about DBS characters being FTL since DBZ has been debunked because of Dyspo and Toppo statement or whatever I've been hearing?

EDIT: I'll bite. OP, do you think Toppo could have tied against Goku if he was using KaioKenX[insert-number]?

Last edited:

CMButch

I didn't think Vs was still alive after BLEACH died out.

I stopped paying attention to power levels in DBS ever since Goku Black arc, the writers don't care, why should I? You're either on Goku and Vegeta's level or not.

Also, what's this about DBS characters being FTL since DBZ has been debunked because of Dyspo and Toppo statement or whatever I've been hearing?

EDIT: I'll bite. OP, do you think Toppo could have tied against Goku if he was using KaioKenX[insert-number]?

DB franchise has a lot of inconsistencies, example Goku could've survived near sun in a suit,but in DBS he has to use suit near Earth's core. Kinda like how Superman put suit in space where didn't have to , maybe Goku has insecurities. Anything can be solved with logic in DBZ, with deep logic. Now back on subject; Frieza's death beams according to one Spanish article that has been translated from Japanese's stated that Frieza's DBs are light speed and Goku countered them, so Base Goku in DBZ is light speed so anything above him is FTL. Also, remember when that one guy Jeice said I am the fastest in the universe and Goku said I am the first.

About Toppo vs Goku, I think Goku with KKX10 full power is a little above Toppo full power.

Last edited:

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
About Toppo vs Goku, I think Goku with KKX10 full power is a little above Toppo full power.

I will go with the opposite. I think Goku as he is right now cannot match Toppo at full power but with his new transformation he will surpass him and will be closer to Jiren's level.

Vernikova

Champion
I am just seeing this.You mean on DB wiki or VSBattle wiki? I already posted question on DB wiki and most of people agreed with me. Second forum is a cancer.
Also, no, he's not. There are two bases, recent DBS episodes proved it(SSG and also Future Trunks arc).Vegeta used his normal Base with normal Ki, thus Cabba at best is only Large Star level, little above Krillin.

DBwiki, VSBattles, OBD, T5, SpaceBattles, ComicVine, OthusVice, KMC, etc.

There are two bases

You know what? You shouldn't go to any of those places. You're going to have a bad time.

CMButch

DBwiki, VSBattles, OBD, T5, SpaceBattles, ComicVine, OthusVice, KMC, etc.

You know what? You shouldn't go to any of those places. You're going to have a bad time.

I already posted that question to DBwiki and people agreed with me( that Gotenks beats Cabba and that Cabba and that there are two bases).. For VSwiki I agree. rest of them never heard except ComicVine I don't have account for that.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Kid Goku runs the Naruto Gauntlet

This is Goku after he received turtle school training from Master Roshi and went to compete in the 21st World Martial Arts Tournament.

Goku faces characters from Part 1 Naruto (End Of Series),he gets healed after each round.

How far can he go?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Ten-Ten
2.Hinata Hyuga
3.Kiba Inuzuka
4.Shino Aburame
5.Choji Akimichi
6.Shikamaru Nara
7.Sasuke Uchiha
8.Kimimaro

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Naruto Uzumaki(The Last) & Sasuke Uchiha(The Last)

VS

Goku(23rd World Tournament) & Piccolo(23rd World Tournament)

Who wins in this team death battle?

CMButch

I don't know if this will be locked because so many months passed... but I am doing this.. I was thinking on doing this months ago here.. but I always drop it because I like both characters... but suddenly I started hating one guy because of as*pull( it's not character himself actually by his fans who think he's Multiversal lmao) he recently got. So, I am doing this.. If anyone is interested:

MUI Goku VS Post-Crisis/New 52(Feats from both sides) Superman

I totally support Screw Attack and their statement: "Goku will likely achieve new form in the future, but none it's actually a factor". So yeah, this Superman still wins.

Last edited:

CMButch

Kid Goku runs the Naruto Gauntlet

This is Goku after he received turtle school training from Master Roshi and went to compete in the 21st World Martial Arts Tournament.

Goku faces characters from Part 1 Naruto (End Of Series),he gets healed after each round.

How far can he go?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Ten-Ten
2.Hinata Hyuga
3.Kiba Inuzuka
4.Shino Aburame
5.Choji Akimichi
6.Shikamaru Nara
7.Sasuke Uchiha
8.Kimimaro

I am kinda rusty 21st Goku is like first tournament Goku participated? If so, then I'd say he stops either at Nara( mind over muscle is proven times and times by Batman) if not then Sasuke thanks to Sharingan and curse.

Naruto Uzumaki(The Last) & Sasuke Uchiha(The Last)

VS

Goku(23rd World Tournament) & Piccolo(23rd World Tournament)

Who wins in this team death battle?

This one is pretty hard and it depends do Naruto and Sasuke still have Sage powers? Like does Sasuke have Susanoo with 9 beasts? Does Naruto have So6P mode? If yes then they win, because they have hax and they're like Raditz level at least with power.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Top 10 Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists

1.Yusei Fudo
2.Atem
3.Yugi Muto
4.Seto Kaiba
5.Zane Truesdale
6.Jaden Yuki
7.Kite Tenjo
8.Yuya Sakaki
9.Yuma Tsukumo