• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime merchandise you own?

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Last edited:

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
An Evangelion Unit 4 Revoltech figure. About 5 inchs big and is super articulate. Quite fragile as well. Broke its leg off the first time I tried to pose it.

Also a street fighter figure of Ken. Looking to get the Ryu one later today off the internet.

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
I have....
Naruto:Suna symbol wristband,Neji shippuden plush,Naruto manga 1 to 15,Sasuke plush
InuYasha:Kirara hat(meow!),InuYasha plush
Fruits Basket:Kyo Shoma plush computer wiper,Kyo dressed as kyo cat plush and Shigure plush!
HomeMade:Hidan plush=)

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I have the Liger Zero X Model and the Berserk Fury model. I also have the Burning/God Gundam model somwhere.

LittleRedRodeo

Candy Apple Red
Naruto merchandise, RAWR! From my peak year in the fandom ^^; Consists of two posters, two keychains (Kiba and Sakura), two pins (Kiba and Temari), a Gaara T-shirt, and an imitation kunai (plastic, but deadly).

I aslo own a Momiji plushie from Fruits Basket, a Bleach poster, a Last Exile poster, and a beautiful ARIA folder.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I have too many merchandise; varied from Pokemon, DragonBallZ, Digimon, and Yu-Gi-Oh!. I have two Negima! figurine from Limited Edition DVDs. I plan to get merchandise from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Vol.4 (Limited Edition; DVD).

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
I own cels from my favorite anime, Sailormoon.

You can see most of my cels by clicking on the banner of Sailor Venus. Some cels, such as the super super high enders, are hidden in my gallery. There's a lot of bitterness in the cel communities and some collectors don't mind jacking up an auction because they're upset that you own a cel that they want.

But, most of my cels are online. Enjoy!

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Would anime soundtracks be included? Because I have a sizeable amount, both domestic and imports.

I guess you could also count merchandise that come with whatever limited edition anime DVDs.

HK

Radiance of Shadows

Geez, I wouldn't want to tally them up... Too many to go over. (About fifty was my last count when I checked a while ago.)

Highlights are the Haibane Renmei OST, Texhnolyze OSTs, Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade OST, End of Evangelion, OST, and so on and so forth.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I really only have things that come extra with anime/manga. I have that Chi figurine that came with the special version of Chobits vol. 8, and the pencil board that came with the 7th volume of the anime. I have a little Love Com photo album and folder . . . and another folder of Natsuki Takaya's Twinkle Stars. I think one of my favorites is my Sawako box. It's from Kimi Ni Todoke, and it's got Sawako as a maneki neko on one side, and a hina on the other. You put coins in it to make wishes like you would with a maneki neko. It's made just made of cardboard, but it's so adorable! Oh, there's also my Azumanga Daioh pins. My favorite is Chiyo's dad.

wcgold

Oh yeah, I have a ton of merchandise. In fact, I don't own any manga or DVDs.

Don't expect too much variety, as they're all Gundam models. I have built the following models:

Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
V2 Buster Gundam

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz
Wing Gundam
Gundam Heavyarms
Gundam Sandrock
Shenlong Gundam
Gundam Deathscythe
Tallgeese
Vayeate
Gundam Wing Zero Custom
Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny/Astray/Stargazer
Zaku Warrior
Mobile GINN (Miguel's GINN)
GINN Type High-Maneuver 2
Hyperion Gundam
Justice Gundam
Destiny Gundam
Gundam Astray Red Frame
105 Slaughter Dagger
Gundam Astray Blue Frame
Gaia Gundam
Zaku Warrior (Live Concert Version)

I really need a break from all the Gundam, so I'm considering importing Gurren Lagann model kits.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
I wonder if pokemon, Yu Gi Oh and Digimon cards count. Anywho, besides that, I've got a model of Beserker Fury. The guy in the store offered me some cool looking model of Liger Zero, but I took Fury instead...