• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

anime mistakes

epic0cow

UNICORN SLAYER
I know there are a few funny/weird mistakes made in the anime if you know any please post!

Ok so in the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl series, Dawn is gonna battle a trainer with her Mamoswine. In this scene, there were 2 Pikachus in the scene, so I'll show you the picture.

DP158_error.png

Do you see the difference in here?

epic0cow

UNICORN SLAYER
Ok so in the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl series, Dawn is gonna battle a trainer with her Mamoswine. In this scene, there were 2 Pikachus in the scene, so I'll show you the picture.

DP158_error.png

Do you see the difference in here?

LOL I think I have seen thet ep. but i didnt noyice

Chriiis

I like the ones that are a bit more obvious, haha.

In ep33 where Ash is using Lara's Ponyta in that race, at the beginning you see what everyone is riding on at the starting line and this one trainer is riding on a Nidorino. Later on, when Team Rocket starts interfering, they end up freaking out the one trainer's Tauros who runs into the same trainer with the Nidorino, except in this shot they were riding a Nidorina.

Another thing I always find funny is when you can hear characters' Japanese voices in the English versions. One example I remember is in ep31; after Ash and everyone leave the hot springs to follow the Diglett, they are instead saying their Japanese name Digda. :p

sandy ketchum

There was an episode where may didnt wear pants.

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
There was an episode in the Johto saga where Brock says water is weak to fire.
Arbok evolves into Seviper? YEAH PLEASE.
Ash's Gible not evolving. Not really a mistake but more of an epic fail.
"Finish it off with False Swipe!"

There are more but I'm done for now.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
In SEVERAL episodes: Pigeot is referred to as Pigeotto and vice versa

Acdog

In the opening of episode 425, there are several miscolored Pokemon. Marill is light blue, Shroomish's spots are the same color as its head, the Linoone in the background is orange and last but not least, Breloom is blue and green.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/bd/AG151_error.png

...P.S., that should be Breloom's shiny form.

In Pokemon Emergency, when Nurse Joy is walking, two extra steps can be heard.
In The Purr-Fect Hero, when the kids are playing with Weezing, he loses his eyes.
Thunder Armor

There's 3 for you.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I like the ones that are a bit more obvious, haha.

In ep33 where Ash is using Lara's Ponyta in that race, at the beginning you see what everyone is riding on at the starting line and this one trainer is riding on a Nidorino. Later on, when Team Rocket starts interfering, they end up freaking out the one trainer's Tauros who runs into the same trainer with the Nidorino, except in this shot they were riding a Nidorina.

Another thing I always find funny is when you can hear characters' Japanese voices in the English versions. One example I remember is in ep31; after Ash and everyone leave the hot springs to follow the Diglett, they are instead saying their Japanese name Digda. :p

In that same racing episode, Squirtle says his part of Japanese name.

Chriiis

^ Also, when Ponyta evolves, Ash glows too like they are evolving/fusing together or something, lmao; I even think Squirtle was missing his belly lines in one shot. Lately I've been rewatching the series from the beginning when I get a chance and it's funny how easily some obvious mistakes slip by when you're not actually looking for them(aka watching them originally).