• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Obsessions Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved By Everyone's favorite PsiUmbreon

Ok this is a club for people that have obessession with an Anime charecter
it can be Any anime charecter, hell it could be a group of Anime charecters ya like

Well the rules are as in all of my club
1. No Spam,Bash,Flaming
2. I decide who's what, Co-owner ETC.
3. Anyone can make a topic
4. all other rules from my other clubs
5. Clean talk!, No swearing

Alright does anybody wanna join

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
Let me join!

Mumage

Ill join. I have a addicting obsession with Edward Elric and Kasumi/Misty. I can't help but to think about them all the time. <3.

Mimori Kiryu

I MUST JOIN <3

I have an addiction to Ryuhou (s.CRY.ed), Edward (FMA), Sasuke (Naruto), and Drew/Shuu. I dunno why, they all just are soooo awesome <3

D:

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
I'll join pleases. ^_^ I have obsessions with Brago from Zatch Bell, Edward Elric from FMA, and Jack Spicer from Xiaolin Showdown... but XS isn't an anime. -.-;; Can I pretty please be co-owner, too?

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
Pokeshipping Togetic said:
Alright Everybody can join, & here's a topic
How long have you had an obsession with an anime charecter?
After the first week it came out,(Vandread)My sister says I should go to Therapy

Mimori Kiryu

How long have you had an obsession with an anime character?

Since like forever. When I first watched Pokemon, I had a crush on Ash and then I watched Yu-Gi-Oh and I developed a crush on both Yugi and Yami. And then I realized that anime characters are just SO hott and I just love anime guys so much.

I'm also kind of obsessed with some girl characters, just because their so cool: Mimori (s.CRY.ed) (dur -_-), Asuka (Yu-Gi-Oh GX) and Sango (Inuyasha) ;3

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
How long have you had an obsession with an anime charecter?
I've been obsessed with Brago since about August, when I first joined SPPF. =D And I've been obsessed with Jack Spicer... forever. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.