• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Playthroughs

Creeper

om nom nom
I just tried out of boredum. I wanted an Ash Plathrough but I clicked Dawn. I go WTH and contine anyway. Have you done any? So far in my Dawn Playthrough I have a

Piplup Lv. 7
In route 202,will update later.
List your Anime playthroughs here. If this in the wrong place,mods move it.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I did an Ash Hoenn playthrough in R/S/E. I should do a Dawn playthrough.

Creeper

om nom nom
I'm at Route 204. Headed for Florama Town.I have a
;393; Lv.17
Pound
Peck
Bubble
Hidden Power Bug
Will soon catch Bunarey and Pacirsu.
EDIT: Nobody's coming wanna update so here.
I'm at Entrena City with a
Piplup Lv.20
Peck
Pound
Bubble
HP Bug

Buneary Lv.11
Pound
Defese Curl
Charm
--
Pachirsu Lv12
Spark
Quick Attack
Bide
Charm

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer 619

Pokemon Trainer 619
im starting one on my pearl. Its Either Dawn or May. I think it should be Dawn though, cause on my Diamond i picked a Chimchar.

Creeper

om nom nom
Lost a bet,so had to give Pokemon Pearl to Sister. Unless you have any Playthroughs,to speak about,Mods can close it

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
That sucks.

Started Pearl Anime Challenge. Ash. Im At Sandgem training but my team is: Pichu,Turtwig,Chimchar and Starly. Pichu is the strongest at the minute but everyone is training.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
im donig a particial ash in hg. my team will be totodile, bayleef and cyndquil, but i dont know the others im going to pick them as i go along!

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I might try a Paul playthrough later