• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Questions V2 *READ BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS*

johnwalter1044

Pokemon Anime Master
3 months.

After 3 months now i can finally continue watching Sun and moon.

I've been waiting for the App to update the new episodes like forever.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
What's the easiest way to watch the new SM episodes, if one does not a channel to watch it on?

The Pokémon TV app currently has SM001 and 2. Once the saga starts airing on Disney XD, they will do what they do with other sagas: each week, 5 episodes will be available on the app and it will rotate each week to a different 5 episodes

3 months.

After 3 months now i can finally continue watching Sun and moon.

I've been waiting for the App to update the new episodes like forever.

Wow. I didnt know it would take that long at all since the other generations have a rotation of 5 per week. Maybe that will start now for Sun and Moon now that there are 22 episodes to rotate among?

Vipsoccermaster

Wow. I didnt know it would take that long at all since the other generations have a rotation of 5 per week. Maybe that will start now for Sun and Moon now that there are 22 episodes to rotate among?
I think it will be once a week until the season is complete. Once the season is complete (averaging about 50 episodes), then they'll rotate five episodes a week. Current seasons, they do once a week after they have a handful of episodes to use. They're not going to put them up until Disney XD airs them first.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Question: Pikachu is the mascot of the whole Pokémon franchise thanks exclusively to the anime (and like already said it was chosen here because is both strong, cute and has overall a good design) or his role as mascot emerged even before that?

Pikachu has always been heavily featured in merchandising, and Red caught one in the original Pocket Monsters manga in chapter 3, over a year before the anime started. From that point on, it was as much of a main character as Red and Pippi.

Pikachu was chosen for the anime because it was already extremely popular. Of course the anime increased this popularity, but it wasn't "just some generic Pokemon like any other" prior to that.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
This thread is not for speculation, it's for quick and simple factual questions.

raichu27

Why is it that certain episodes don't get an English Dub like the episodes when Brock and Clemont both met Cilan? And those 2 DP episodes.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Looks like AG art, so I'm guessing its around Flannery's gym battle......not sure what episode to be precise.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
It's from Going Going Yawn (AG056)

TheWanderingMist

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Doesn't look like Hot Springing a Leak from DP, which would be my second guess.

TheWanderingMist

Doesn't look like Hot Springing a Leak from DP, which would be my second guess.

Check Spring Fever maybe. There's no pics on Serebii so you'd actually have to find it

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

TheWanderingMist

Just a question, has there ever been a CotD that wore swimwear before?
Misty's sisters did, didn't they? Those little kids in the Bonnie and Lars episode. The summer camp kids who weren't recurring characters in DP.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
How is the VA for Haruka/May doing health wise since I heard awhile back she was dealing with some serious health issues.

Stone Dragon

I hope I can ask about the movies. I have compared some dub and sb movies and I noticed than the english version seems brigther and sometimes more in focus. Now I don't know if thats just because of the files I used or if that the general case having the english version in brighter colors? And it looks better too...