1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Anime Questions V2 *READ BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS*

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Sushi, Jan 11, 2012.

1. johnwalter1044

johnwalter1044 Pokemon Anime Master

3 months.

After 3 months now i can finally continue watching Sun and moon.

I've been waiting for the App to update the new episodes like forever.

2. LilligantLewis

LilligantLewis primarina donna

Wow. I didnt know it would take that long at all since the other generations have a rotation of 5 per week. Maybe that will start now for Sun and Moon now that there are 22 episodes to rotate among?

3. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

I think it will be once a week until the season is complete. Once the season is complete (averaging about 50 episodes), then they'll rotate five episodes a week. Current seasons, they do once a week after they have a handful of episodes to use. They're not going to put them up until Disney XD airs them first.

4. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

Pikachu has always been heavily featured in merchandising, and Red caught one in the original Pocket Monsters manga in chapter 3, over a year before the anime started. From that point on, it was as much of a main character as Red and Pippi.

Pikachu was chosen for the anime because it was already extremely popular. Of course the anime increased this popularity, but it wasn't "just some generic Pokemon like any other" prior to that.

5. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

This thread is not for speculation, it's for quick and simple factual questions.

6. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

Why is it that certain episodes don't get an English Dub like the episodes when Brock and Clemont both met Cilan? And those 2 DP episodes.

7. Gangstalizard95

Gangstalizard95 Well-Known Member

8. KingMinun

KingMinun Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

Looks like AG art, so I'm guessing its around Flannery's gym battle......not sure what episode to be precise.

9. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Rufus is the best Kim Possible character

10. Lord Trollbias

Lord Trollbias Y'all Salty Bishes

It's from Going Going Yawn (AG056)

11. KingMinun

Just checked, Jessie is wearing a red bikini in this picture, but in that episode its blue.

12. TheWanderingMist

That hot spring doesn't have palm leaf things either

13. KingMinun

Doesn't look like Hot Springing a Leak from DP, which would be my second guess.

14. TheWanderingMist

Check Spring Fever maybe. There's no pics on Serebii so you'd actually have to find it

15. KingMinun

Can't see anything that matches it in the episode, I don't think its pre AG. Going by the artwork.

16. Lord Trollbias

Lord Trollbias Y'all Salty Bishes

Yeah you're right. Didn't even notice the difference.

17. Gangstalizard95

Gangstalizard95 Well-Known Member

Just a question, has there ever been a CotD that wore swimwear before?

18. TheWanderingMist

Misty's sisters did, didn't they? Those little kids in the Bonnie and Lars episode. The summer camp kids who weren't recurring characters in DP.

19. i2i

i2i Big Bad Wolf

How is the VA for Haruka/May doing health wise since I heard awhile back she was dealing with some serious health issues.

20. Stone Dragon

Stone Dragon Well-Known Member

I hope I can ask about the movies. I have compared some dub and sb movies and I noticed than the english version seems brigther and sometimes more in focus. Now I don't know if thats just because of the files I used or if that the general case having the english version in brighter colors? And it looks better too...