• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Questions V2 *READ BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS*

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
What episodes are these two images from, and are they the same people? http://i.imgur.com/JJRKtNj.jpg
The first screenshot is actually from the third movie, Secret of the Unown, and IIRC, is from the scene when Professor Oak and Delia arrive at Greenfield to figure out what is going on with the Unown, and meet up with Ash, Misty, and Brock.

The second screenshot is from XY02, from the scene where Garchomp is climbing Prism Tower and the media helicopter is pulling a stupid risk by getting way too close to a possessed Pokémon that can fire laser beams out of its mouth. The reporter and cameraman appear to be the same ones from the third movie. I guess they both decided to move from Greenfield to Lumiose City at some point. :p

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
This is so incredible and cool that they decided to randomly reuse the same two people in the new art style even though they had gone through several art style changes over the years by that point.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Is Anabel the Salon Maiden or the Tower Tycoon? First, I thought she has to be the Tower Tycoon because her Battle Facility is called the Battle Tower not the Battle Salon, and usually the name of the Battle Facility carries over to the name of the Frontier Brain like Battle Pike - Pike Queen, Battle Pyramid - Pyramid King, Battle Dome - Dome Ace, etc.

However, when I go to the Bulbapedia page for AG169, it calls her Salon Maiden, but then further confusing me is the fact that when I went to that page, I see the Japanese title of the episode calls her Tower Tycoon? So which is it? Did the anime change something from the game? And if it is Salon maiden why would that be the case when she's not called Battle Salon?

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Has the track that played near the end of Sun & Moon episode 29 (Japanese version), when the Nemush evolve and cause the tree to bloom been released anywhere? Just listening to how it was arranged I feel like it might be from one of the movies?

Ryu Taylor

Unwavering beliefs. Richter Taylor is my name now.
Is the anime thread a good place to discuss the Detective Pikachu movie?

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
This is so incredible and cool that they decided to randomly reuse the same two people in the new art style even though they had gone through several art style changes over the years by that point.
heh, never noticed it (also, adding to that, apparently there are 2 background characters from m8 that have been recurring across many movies and appeared in sm90 among the the crowd listening to hala: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mother_and_daughter) anyone else have any other examples?

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
What's the pokemon XY episode where dadanae gets lost and Lyn takes Bonnies bag and Bonnie has lyns pichu?
XY16: A Jolting Switcheroo!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Tophe clyne

What's the pokemon XY movie with a dimmond makeing pokemon and a pokemon who turns stuff to stone and he turns pikachu to stone?

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
What's the pokemon XY movie with a dimmond makeing pokemon and a pokemon who turns stuff to stone and he turns pikachu to stone?
Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction.

Tophe clyne

What's the pokemon XY episode where ash gives Serena a present and it looks like there around Christmas trees and it's Christmastime?