• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Questions V2 *READ BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS*

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
What's the pokemon XY episode where ash gives Serena a present and it looks like there around Christmas trees and it's Christmastime?
XY59: Under the Pledging Tree!

(In Japanese it's called "Ash and Serena's First Date!?" lmao)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
XY59: Under the Pledging Tree!

(In Japanese it's called "Ash and Serena's First Date!?" lmao)
there was a lot of salt back then (IIRC death threats were sent over that episode)

Tophe clyne

What's the pokemon XY episode where ash runs into a trainer with Sylveon and after she wins she takes them to a school with little kids and it turns out she's a teacher?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
What's the pokemon XY episode where ash runs into a trainer with Sylveon and after she wins she takes them to a school with little kids and it turns out she's a teacher?
XY013. Kindergarten Chaos.

Tophe clyne

What's the pokemon DP episode where Paul pretends to forget dawn's name and a volcano erupts and she says excuse me your rudeness but we've met before the names dawn and then paul says don't remember and then she says you think you're funny don't ya?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
What's the pokemon DP episode where Paul pretends to forget dawn's name and a volcano erupts and she says excuse me your rudeness but we've met before the names dawn and then paul says don't remember and then she says you think you're funny don't ya?
Shapes of Things to Come

Tophe clyne

Because its one where Paul watches ash and Rourke battle and after he loses to Rourke paul leaves and says how patchic is that a shape of things to come?

Tophe clyne

What's the pokemon XY episode where Serena meets a girl and they get mad at each other easily and they have a pokepuff contest?

TheWanderingMist

What's the pokemon XY episode where Serena meets a girl and they get mad at each other easily and they have a pokepuff contest?
That's gotta be XY026, "A Battle By Any Other Name!". It's Miette's debut episode.

TheWanderingMist

Tophe clyne

What's the pokemon XY episode where ash goes into mirror world and meets a crybaby ash and Serena keeps calling him crybaby ash?

TheWanderingMist

What's the pokemon XY episode where ash goes into mirror world and meets a crybaby ash and Serena keeps calling him crybaby ash?
It's called "The Cave of Mirrors!" and it's XY037.

Hey, by the way, did you know there's a list of all episodes on the main site?

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
What's your favorite scene in pokemon XY a jolting swicharoo?
This thread is for fact-based questions; if you have an opinion-based question it would be best to post it in that episode's thread under Episode Discussions.

Tophe clyne

What's the pokemon dimmond and Perl episode where dawn says you already battled ash once why not stay and watch and then paul says who are you and then she says excuse me your rudeness but we've met before the names dawn?

Ignition

What's the pokemon dimmond and Perl episode where dawn says you already battled ash once why not stay and watch and then paul says who are you and then she says excuse me your rudeness but we've met before the names dawn?
Did I not already answer this for you?

Ignition

You did but you were wrong that is not the episode I was talking about
That is the episode? Paul battles Roark, wins, Ash gets ready to battle him, Dawn asks if he’ll stay and watch, and he forgets her name

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan