1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Anime Questions V2 *READ BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS*

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Sushi, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Tophe clyne

Tophe clyne Active Member

What's the pokemon XY episode where the fat guy with the black shirt notices Serena and says your hair is different your clothes are different and he says Serena you got a makeover and she says thank you what's that episode?

BTS_fan likes this.
  2. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Daikuro, Keeper Of The Gates Ambitious

"Good Friends, Great Training!" XY065.

Why are you asking so much, anyway?

3. Tophe clyne

well because I don't know witch episode some of the episodes are and I'm on the autism spectrum too I just wanted to let you know and I ask because I like asking episode questions if I don't know exactly what the episode number is

Zoruagible and LilligantLewis like this.
  4. Tophe clyne

What's the pokemon XY episode where mitta asks ash on a date and Serena screams she says great thanks ash?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  5. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Nighttime Guardian

Apparently the Power of Us movie is now on Pokémon TV, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a link to where you can actually watch it on Pokémon TV, or is it only on the mobile apps and not in browser? The episodes are available in the browser. (Mods, Pokémon TV is legal, I'm not asking for an illegal source)

edit: specifically looking for the Dutch dub version. The English version seems to be available.

edit2: Nevermind, it's online in the browser now.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    KenzeyEevee likes this.
  6. Tophe clyne

Guys what's the name of that pokemon episode I just mentioned?

7. TheWanderingMist

Dance Battle something or other.

"Party Dancecapades!" XY105

8. Tophe clyne

What's the pokemon episode where james plays with a clear ball and asks the ball of the twerps whereabouts and james says it's getting clearer and then a pokemon steals the ball from james?

BTS_fan likes this.
  9. TheWanderingMist

Do you remember what Pokémon stole the ball?

10. Tophe clyne

11. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

If no one responds to you, it's because either no one has an answer, or no one who has an answer has seen your post. Making an extra post to pester people for an answer is not going to get you answers any faster, and is technically against the rules of the forums.

If I may make a suggestion, instead of asking so many questions, try using Bulbapedia. For example, since you know that Quagsire is in the episode you want to know about, all you have to do is search for the Quagsire page, and then scroll down until you find the "In the Anime" section. There they have a complete listing of all times that Quagsire has appeared in the anime, with a short description of what it did. Look for the one that describes the episode you want to know about, and there will be a link to the episode with everything you could possibly want to know on it. You can do the same things for characters, such as Miette or Tierno. You seem to remember the details of the episodes pretty well, so it shouldn't be too hard to find something on Bulbapedia that will link you to the specific page for the episode.

Odds are that anyone who has answered your questions here has looked up the episodes in similar ways. If you do it yourself, then you get your answer right away, and don't have to bother other people to look it up for you. And if you can't manage to find the answer there, then you can always come here and ask.

12. LilligantLewis

LilligantLewis primarina donna

You're good :)

13. Tophe clyne

What's the pokemon episode where ash brock and dawn enter a maid house and there are maids auttum spring and summer and then she helps auttum take care of her cow pokemon and the cow burps in her face and then she says that was completely desgusting and gross!

BTS_fan likes this.
  14. Ignition

Ignition No more Jojo Fridays :(

Tanks for the Memories

15. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

It's a long shot, but I figured I'd ask this here in case someone knows something I don't. Ever since Pokémon moved to Disney XD, I've been watching it on Disney's online streaming service, Disney Now. Usually they have new episodes up the day they come out, but ever since they did the week of episodes every day two weeks ago, they haven't added anything. In fact, last week they removed Pokémon from their list of shows altogether. At first I figured it was just a mistake, and all the episodes would be up soon, but there's been nothing. I'm starting to get worried. Does anyone know what's going on with this?

16. BTS_fan

BTS_fan Banned

Does anyone know what episode this screenshot is from? I've been trying to find the episode by looking through the main site's episode pictures, but I still can't find the right episode.

17. TheWanderingMist

I can tell you for certain it's before they switched to digital coloring (so, OS essentially), not much else I can pinpoint. It also looks pretty dim, so try really early episodes.

BTS_fan likes this.
  18. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

EP082/"A Scare in the Air". The scene happens about fourteen minutes into the episode.

BTS_fan likes this.
  19. BTS_fan

BTS_fan Banned

Yeah I figured that it was an older episode before the digital animation upgrade happened, I just didn't know which saga.

Thanks! I thought it was from a Ghost Pokemon episode originally but I guess I was wrong.

20. TheWanderingMist

You got your answer, but I forgot to mention in my guess that those faces looked like a reaction to Jigglypuff appearing.