1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Anime Questions V2 *READ BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS*

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Sushi, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Bortgreen

Bortgreen The incredible world of PokéMon!

What's the name of the music that plays in the end of Ash vs Gladion and when the Kahunas use their Z-Moves?
    I really feel like it belongs to a movie, but couldn't find it

2. janejane6178

janejane6178 XY over SM (ew) ANYDAY!!!! <3 (Anything actually)

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this, if so - please refer me to the right place to do so :)
    Do u know where I can watch DP episodes in Japanese ? (with English subtitles)
    Ty<3

3. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

There is no legal way to do so.

4. janejane6178

Why? Its not sold somewhere? o.o

5. J.Agera

J.Agera Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the total number of fillers for XY series and SM series?

6. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

My Filler list for SM stands at 77/146, but Filler is always subjective, so there's no real concrete list

mehmeh1, janejane6178 and J.Agera like this.
  7. LilligantLewis

LilligantLewis primarina donna

It's not because it's never been legally subbed. Any sub is illegal

8. janejane6178

Ohh and without sub?

9. LilligantLewis

You might have to go to Japan in person and rent DVDs. @Lord Starfish has told me before that only rental DVDs exist, you can't buy them.

janejane6178 likes this.
  10. Lord Starfish

Lord Starfish Fond of owls

Yeah even for Japanese episodes without subtitles, the best option is streaming them on Amazon. And, naturally, said streams are region-locked to Japan.

11. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Kanae, Keeper of the Gates Emblazoned

No, because filler is an irrelevant term for the Pokemon anime.

12. michael147

michael147 Pearlshipping Analyst

New question.

Was there any unit of three pokemon, in which two of them (one must be Ash's male and another must be Pokegirl's female) once acted like parents and the third was carried as a baby, except Ash's Pikachu - Dawn's Buneary - Brock's Happiny?
    [​IMG]

13. NPT

NPT Just a member

Late reply... but yes, that piece does belong to a movie. It's "Death Match" from the M20 soundtrack.

Bortgreen likes this.
  14. SerGoldenhandtheJust

SerGoldenhandtheJust Well-Known Member

A question: How was thunder armor in AG explained?

15. TheWanderingMist

It wasn't. Though Ash's Swellow did show a high resistance to electric attacks in its debut episode as a Taillow, Thunder Armor is one of those anime things that's never explained.

mehmeh1 likes this.
  16. Bortgreen

Bortgreen The incredible world of PokéMon!

This is a bit of a hard question, but around which episode Pikachu design was updated from his chubby look?

17. TheWanderingMist

I'm not sure there was a hard switch. I think it may just be a case of art evolution.

Bortgreen likes this.
  18. LilligantLewis

Are we doing the anime awards sometime soon? I checked and last year @keepitsimple posted the thread on November 3.

19. keepitsimple

keepitsimple scorbunny

@Dragalge wanted to do it this year so it's up to him to get permission from the mod and post the thread

mehmeh1 and LilligantLewis like this.
  20. OPStellar

OPStellar New Member

At the end of this Omake, there is a depiction of "Metagross Perfect Form". It seems there is no evidence this appears in the anime, but it almost seems like it was meant to be… so, what's the story? Whatever happened to Metagross Perfect Form?
    I have a lead that it may have been from "The missing PokéTV segment from Pocket Monsters XY&Z 037."

"These omake segments at the end of episodes are only aired on certain channels and not usually the one the group that releases the raws uses, so the subbing group PM takes some screencaps from a different source which airs the segments and shares them online. PM is affiliated to serebii so they add watermark telling bulbapedia to **** off and not steal their content (which has already happened in the past)."
    "The omakes at the end of the episodes usually spotlight one or more Pokemon doing wacky stuff. In this case they combined into a robot. For fun."
    "I wish this was an actual episode, but unfortunately it was just an omake about the Metagross line at the end of the episode."

More keywords: Mega Metagross, Beldum, Metang.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019