1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Anime Questions V2 *READ BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS*

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Sushi, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Bortgreen

Bortgreen UP NEXT: Who gets to keep Gengar?

Probably just a random idea some writer had, something like that isn't mentioned even in the games
    But...
    Just imagine how AMAZING this would be as a Gigantamax

LilligantLewis likes this.
  2. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Mataraja, Keeper of the Gates Forbidden

Actually, their Poked ex entries do reference two of the previous evolution becoming one of the next. Two Beldum combining is one Metang, and so on. It also is clearly a mecha parody.

LilligantLewis likes this.
  3. i2i

i2i Big Bad Wolf

Does anyone know who's the VA for Zipp's Dustdas/Garboder is in Japan?

Rheena likes this.
  4. LilligantLewis

LilligantLewis primarina donna

@Dragalge is it happening soon? Sorry for asking again and/or if this is the wrong thread to mention it.

5. SerenaRulez

SerenaRulez Well-Known Member

I'm hoping someone can help me find an English song that was played in a Pokemon commercial a long time ago. I remember it being from around 2002 or 2003 and the commercial was like an AMV with a female singer with a British accent I think. Any ways the clip showed scenes from Master Quest episodes but I can't remember the exact lyrics or the name of the song but the word Pokemon was definitely used.

6. michael147

michael147 Pearlshipping Analyst

7. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

It's sort of impossible to tell what city that is since it's so far away, and there are no specific landmarks to hint at what city that is. I'm going to assume that it's a generic anime-exclusive city made specifically for that Ending theme.

michael147 likes this.
  8. michael147

michael147 Pearlshipping Analyst

A new question.
    Was there any information that Pokemon ranger Hajime and Pokemon hunter J were relatives? I mean - why did she know a ranger's name when her aim was to catch a Riolu with Aura Sphere?

9. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 #TEAMSOBBLE

Did the track that play during Pikachu's final fight with Tapu Koko play anywhere else in the show or movies? I'm not talking about Type:Wild, I mean the track that played from the moment Pikachu first used Quick Attack until the final move clash before Koko called the other Tapus

10. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

There was no connection between them, or at least not one that was actually mentioned in the anime itself. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Hunter J only knew about Hajime because her henchmen told her about him and Satoshi's group before she ran into him. The fact that J and her henchmen knew Hajime's name at all isn't that surprising when you consider that he was a top ranked Pokemon Ranger and was probably famous throughout the region for his exploits.

michael147 likes this.
  11. Bortgreen

Bortgreen UP NEXT: Who gets to keep Gengar?

I wanted to know too because it is amazing

mehmeh1 likes this.
  12. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

i have question on Magearna in the sun and moon anime. i havent seriously followed the season too well and skipped over various scenes to more interesting plots.

when Lily does the ice z move it awakens magearna. what happened after that? when did they notice it woke up?

13. SerGoldenhandtheJust

SerGoldenhandtheJust Well-Known Member

She finally fully wakes up in the second last episode thanks to Mohn's Zoroark and magearna has the coordinates to Mohn locations so in the finale the entire aether family along with magearna set out to find mohn

mehmeh1 likes this.