• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Questions V2 *READ BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS*

CliveKoopa

During the Indigo League, all the cities Nurse Joys were at the village near the Indigo Stadium so who was at the local pokemon centres at that time? Surely they can't leave the pokemon centres empty as there would still be trainers travelling at that time.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
During the Indigo League, all the cities Nurse Joys were at the village near the Indigo Stadium so who was at the local pokemon centres at that time? Surely they can't leave the pokemon centres empty as there would still be trainers travelling at that time.

Anime Logic. Or one could just assume that their Chanseys took over the Center in the meantime. Many Nurse Joys have multiple Chanseys.

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
That's true, I never really thought of Cynthia as the reigning Sinnoh League victor so I'm not really sure what it means by Champion.

Im pretty sure the Champion post is something ceremonial; if Ash is supposed to have been impliedly good enough to have won the Sinnoh league yet hes on a par with Paul who was in turn beat down by Cynthia in that ep (was it Top Down Training?) then how do average trainers who win the leagues ever win the E4 challenge?

So either Lance was a champion way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way back when he was an average trainer or he was simply inducted into the E4 by virtue of being an already strong trainer.

Because none of these league winning trainers would be anywhere close to the levels of E4 and champion the show has.

CliveKoopa

Does anyone know where I can find a list of original air dates for the original series in the UK? I see Japanese and US air dates on many episode guides but nothing for the UK.

1. What are the current ages of the pokemon trainers in the anime? Ash.Iris,Cilan,Bianca,James,Jessie

2. I've heard of different jobs in the anime(gym leader,pokemon breeder,co-ordinator,conussier,pokemon master,dragon master,etc), but has the job of pokemon chef ever been mentioned in the anime?

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Ash is 10. Bianca is at least older then ten. The rest of the character ages are unknown.

We've seen chefs in the anime who prepare human food. We've also seen people in the anime who create and prepare their own Pokemon Food, specifically Brock. It seems the task of making Pokemon Food falls under Pokemon Breeding.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Which pokemon are the speaking pokemon, like meowth? Is there a list?

Here you go buddy :)

scroll down
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Talking_Pokémon

• Meowth is the most famous talking Pokémon, and the one that makes the most appearances. His clone in Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns, however, cannot speak, the reason being Meowth wasn't born knowing how to speak human language: he learned how to speak human language.
  • In Island of the Giant Pokémon, Ash's and Team Rocket's Pokémon can speak due to most of the episode focusing at them (although this is done through subtitles in the Japanese version and several of the dub versions). This prevents difficulty of understanding Pokémon saying only the syllables of their name.
  • A Tentacool in the episode Tentacool and Tentacruel spoke through Meowth via telepathy.
  • A Gastly in The Ghost of Maiden's Peak has the ability to talk.
  • A Lapras in Holiday Hi-Jynx has the ability to talk telepathically.
  • Mewtwo can talk via telepathy.
  • The Gastly and Haunter in the episode A Shipful of Shivers spoke through Meowth via telepathy.
  • The Lugia in The Power of One also speaks via telepathy.
  • A Slowking in The Power of One can also talk without telepathy. Presumably this would be because of its wisdom.
  • Entei can talk in Spell of the Unown. However, this Pokémon is the embodiment of Molly's wishes, so therefore it is not currently known if Entei itself can speak.
  • Ash's Larvitar in Address Unown was speaking when Ash and his friends entered its mind.
  • Max's Ralts in Do I Hear a Ralts? talked to Max as it teleported away.
  • Deoxys from Pokémon Ranger - Deoxys' Crisis! (Part 1) and (Part 2) spoke through Meowth telepathically.
  • Jirachi can talk via telepathy in Jirachi: Wish Maker.
  • Lucario can talk in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, though this is accomplished with Aura.
  • Manaphy can talk without using telepathy in Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, although it can only say a few words (such as "happy" and "I love you") as it is still a baby.
  • Chatot can repeat human words.
  • Darkrai occasionally spoke in The Rise of Darkrai.
  • Shaymin can speak telepathically in Giratina and the Sky Warrior.
  • Arceus is able to speak human language in Arceus and the Jewel of Life.
  • A Snover from the Ice Palace could mysteriously talk in Pikachu's Ice Adventure.
  • Zorua can speak telepathically in Zoroark: Master of Illusions.
  • A Yamask spoke through Cilan in A Night in the Nacrene City Museum! while possessing him with its mask.
  • Zekrom and Reshiram are able to speak telepathically in Victini and the White Hero: Reshiram and Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom.

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
In the show has a projectile based ground move like Mud Shot or Mud Slap ever been successfully used on a flying Pokemon or a Pokemon with levitate?

CliveKoopa

Here you go buddy :)

scroll down
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Talking_Pokémon

• Meowth is the most famous talking Pokémon, and the one that makes the most appearances. His clone in Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns, however, cannot speak, the reason being Meowth wasn't born knowing how to speak human language: he learned how to speak human language.
  • In Island of the Giant Pokémon, Ash's and Team Rocket's Pokémon can speak due to most of the episode focusing at them (although this is done through subtitles in the Japanese version and several of the dub versions). This prevents difficulty of understanding Pokémon saying only the syllables of their name.
  • A Tentacool in the episode Tentacool and Tentacruel spoke through Meowth via telepathy.
  • A Gastly in The Ghost of Maiden's Peak has the ability to talk.
  • A Lapras in Holiday Hi-Jynx has the ability to talk telepathically.
  • Mewtwo can talk via telepathy.
  • The Gastly and Haunter in the episode A Shipful of Shivers spoke through Meowth via telepathy.
  • The Lugia in The Power of One also speaks via telepathy.
  • A Slowking in The Power of One can also talk without telepathy. Presumably this would be because of its wisdom.
  • Entei can talk in Spell of the Unown. However, this Pokémon is the embodiment of Molly's wishes, so therefore it is not currently known if Entei itself can speak.
  • Ash's Larvitar in Address Unown was speaking when Ash and his friends entered its mind.
  • Max's Ralts in Do I Hear a Ralts? talked to Max as it teleported away.
  • Deoxys from Pokémon Ranger - Deoxys' Crisis! (Part 1) and (Part 2) spoke through Meowth telepathically.
  • Jirachi can talk via telepathy in Jirachi: Wish Maker.
  • Lucario can talk in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, though this is accomplished with Aura.
  • Manaphy can talk without using telepathy in Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, although it can only say a few words (such as "happy" and "I love you") as it is still a baby.
  • Chatot can repeat human words.
  • Darkrai occasionally spoke in The Rise of Darkrai.
  • Shaymin can speak telepathically in Giratina and the Sky Warrior.
  • Arceus is able to speak human language in Arceus and the Jewel of Life.
  • A Snover from the Ice Palace could mysteriously talk in Pikachu's Ice Adventure.
  • Zorua can speak telepathically in Zoroark: Master of Illusions.
  • A Yamask spoke through Cilan in A Night in the Nacrene City Museum! while possessing him with its mask.
  • Zekrom and Reshiram are able to speak telepathically in Victini and the White Hero: Reshiram and Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom.

How I wish those pokemon from that Orange Islands episode were really talking instead of those voice actors. That episode was cool.

Why hasn't Jakks Pacific released any new black and white pokemon figures? it's been like forever and nothing new has been released. What is going on?

You'd think with the anime doing rival destines, that we would get some new mons released, but so far nothing.

Vernikova

Champion
Why hasn't Jakks Pacific released any new black and white pokemon figures? it's been like forever and nothing new has been released. What is going on?

You'd think with the anime doing rival destines, that we would get some new mons released, but so far nothing.

It's safe to assume that Jakks Pacific is waiting for the release of the newer Pokemon games so they can take advantage of they hype that goes along with the release.

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
I should probably know this, but has Ash ever had Snorlax, Pikachu, Sceptile and Charizard all on hand at the same time?

Haunter ゴースト

I really doubt this, since im pretty sure I would of heard from everybody else, but has any new slightest piece of information on the TR vs TP episodes been announced?

JPS97

Advanceshipper
Hello guys, hope you are all having a great day!

My question is, was there ever an episode called "A Kiss Under the Mistletoe", where Ash kisses someone? My friend says there was, but when ever I look for it online I turn up with nothing! Hope you guys can help me, and hope you all have a great day!
-JPS97

Haunter ゴースト

Hello guys, hope you are all having a great day!

My question is, was there ever an episode called "A Kiss Under the Mistletoe", where Ash kisses someone? My friend says there was, but when ever I look for it online I turn up with nothing! Hope you guys can help me, and hope you all have a great day!
-JPS97

Sorry that's a fake rumour episode, although Ash did kiss Bianca in Pokemon Heroes.