• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Questions V2 *READ BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS*

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
At the end of this Omake, there is a depiction of "Metagross Perfect Form". It seems there is no evidence this appears in the anime, but it almost seems like it was meant to be… so, what's the story? Whatever happened to Metagross Perfect Form?
I have a lead that it may have been from "The missing PokéTV segment from Pocket Monsters XY&Z 037."

"These omake segments at the end of episodes are only aired on certain channels and not usually the one the group that releases the raws uses, so the subbing group PM takes some screencaps from a different source which airs the segments and shares them online. PM is affiliated to serebii so they add watermark telling bulbapedia to **** off and not steal their content (which has already happened in the past)."
"The omakes at the end of the episodes usually spotlight one or more Pokemon doing wacky stuff. In this case they combined into a robot. For fun."
"I wish this was an actual episode, but unfortunately it was just an omake about the Metagross line at the end of the episode."

More keywords: Mega Metagross, Beldum, Metang.
Probably just a random idea some writer had, something like that isn't mentioned even in the games
But...
Just imagine how AMAZING this would be as a Gigantamax

Last edited by a moderator:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Probably just a random idea some writer had, something like that isn't mentioned even in the games
But...
Just imagine how AMAZING this would be as a Gigantamax
Actually, their Poked ex entries do reference two of the previous evolution becoming one of the next. Two Beldum combining is one Metang, and so on. It also is clearly a mecha parody.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

SerenaRulez

I'm hoping someone can help me find an English song that was played in a Pokemon commercial a long time ago. I remember it being from around 2002 or 2003 and the commercial was like an AMV with a female singer with a British accent I think. Any ways the clip showed scenes from Master Quest episodes but I can't remember the exact lyrics or the name of the song but the word Pokemon was definitely used.

michael147

With best wishes
A new question.
Was there any information that Pokemon ranger Hajime and Pokemon hunter J were relatives? I mean - why did she know a ranger's name when her aim was to catch a Riolu with Aura Sphere?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Did the track that play during Pikachu's final fight with Tapu Koko play anywhere else in the show or movies? I'm not talking about Type:Wild, I mean the track that played from the moment Pikachu first used Quick Attack until the final move clash before Koko called the other Tapus

Leonhart

Imagineer
michael147 said:
A new question.
Was there any information that Pokemon ranger Hajime and Pokemon hunter J were relatives? I mean - why did she know a ranger's name when her aim was to catch a Riolu with Aura Sphere?

There was no connection between them, or at least not one that was actually mentioned in the anime itself. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Hunter J only knew about Hajime because her henchmen told her about him and Satoshi's group before she ran into him. The fact that J and her henchmen knew Hajime's name at all isn't that surprising when you consider that he was a top ranked Pokemon Ranger and was probably famous throughout the region for his exploits.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Did the track that play during Pikachu's final fight with Tapu Koko play anywhere else in the show or movies? I'm not talking about Type:Wild, I mean the track that played from the moment Pikachu first used Quick Attack until the final move clash before Koko called the other Tapus
I wanted to know too because it is amazing

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i have question on Magearna in the sun and moon anime. i havent seriously followed the season too well and skipped over various scenes to more interesting plots.

when Lily does the ice z move it awakens magearna. what happened after that? when did they notice it woke up?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
i have question on Magearna in the sun and moon anime. i havent seriously followed the season too well and skipped over various scenes to more interesting plots.

when Lily does the ice z move it awakens magearna. what happened after that? when did they notice it woke up?

She finally fully wakes up in the second last episode thanks to Mohn's Zoroark and magearna has the coordinates to Mohn locations so in the finale the entire aether family along with magearna set out to find mohn

nel3

Crimson Dragon
She finally fully wakes up in the second last episode thanks to Mohn's Zoroark and magearna has the coordinates to Mohn locations so in the finale the entire aether family along with magearna set out to find mohn

Thank you for the reply, i didn't get that far in the series yet. I got to the part where Ash finally got his 2nd?? League win and first after many 2nd place finishes.

michael147

With best wishes
Could it be that in the final SM episode the announcements in Russian can be heard in the airport? Is it just my imagination or I heard it right?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Since it is probably unreleased, I tried at least to remove the vocals with Audacity. There are a lot of SFX still, but you can already hear it better:
Thanks! It sounded great (we still really need a BW-SM official OST release though)

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Here's a question for y'all

When are they going to announce season 23?