• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Series For Winter 2008

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
This might be a little late since I've waited so long to post this.
http://i3.*******.com/7xjqp3p.jpg

I can't wait for true tears, Persona, H2O, Zetsubo Sensei Season 2, and ARIA the Origination.

Thoughts anyone?

Rave

Banned
Zetsubou Sensei 2 and Persona have my interest so far.

Though I wonder if "They are my Noble Masters" is part 2 of He is My Master.

Ah My Goddess and Macross Frontier. Look great.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
F*CK YEAH ARIA AND PERSONA.

Hope they're good.

I'm also interested in H2O, which is based off an eroge, but I liked that game.
It had a good concept.

The main character is blind, and you can imagine how interesting the gameplay will get from that.

he game can be played in two modes, a Blindness Effect Mode or a Normal Effect Mode. The former takes into account that the protagonist is blind, and while he can imagine what the people he talks with look like, he cannot discern the color of the world around him, which renders the artwork in an almost black and white tone, additionally giving it a stylish and dream-like appearance. As gameplay progresses and the protagonist's condition gradually heals, this convention eventually fades away as the protagonist can now see with his own eyes the world around him. The Normal Effect Mode does not use the effect from the Blindness Effect Mode and therefore the visuals are otherwise unchanged from their originally colored state. The two modes can be interchanged at any moment throughout the gameplay.

Oh, and the game had the infamous "EMERGENCY BUTTON", which basically displayed a bunch of random crap on the screen when you pressed it just in case you're fappin' and almost gettin' caught.

Last edited:

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Persona's catching my eye right now. It'd be interesting to see how Megami Tensei translates into anime, at any rate.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Wolf and Spice is the only truly promising one. Novels are supposedly amazing and in spite of an underwhelming staff if it's done right should be damn good. If it doesn't turn into purely moe-pandering fluff than I will deem it worthy and say that you're tastes are shitty for not watching it.

Shigofumi might be good, assuming that this isn't some otaku cry fest -- if it is, I'm running for the hills.

For Noramimi... eh, I'll get around to reading the manga at some point. Probably.

Everything else: NO.

Wolf and Spice is the only truly promising one. Novels are supposedly amazing and in spite of an underwhelming staff if it's done right should be damn good. If it doesn't turn into purely moe-pandering fluff than I will deem it worthy and say that you're tastes are shitty for not watching it.

Shigofumi might be good, assuming that this isn't some otaku cry fest -- if it is, I'm running for the hills.

For Noramimi... eh, I'll get around to reading the manga at some point. Probably.

Everything else: NO.

you don't like AMG and Macross?

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Ah! My Goddess the manga is decent but nothing I'll be big on. Not interested in any television series adaptions.

Macross... well, I love Plus, but am not all that attached to the franchise. And I don't really trust Kawamori the storyteller anymore.

The anime or AMG is probably the same as the manga. It started out nice enough, but eventually it just became a stale piece of entertainment, losing any meaning or direction it may have had at the beginning. It's just not fun to watch or read anymore, and it doesn't help that the quality of the other aspects took a nosedive as well.

Ah! My Goddess the manga is decent but nothing I'll be big on. Not interested in any television series adaptions.

Macross... well, I love Plus, but am not all that attached to the franchise. And I don't really trust Kawamori the storyteller anymore.

Ah I see now. The AMG one curious cause I don't think it's based on any pecticular manga event that the TV series done.