• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime series you would like to have come back

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
title says it all

which ended anime series do you want to come back with new episodes?

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Zoids. i never got to see if Shadow lives or not because theyed restart the series before that episode

BCVM22

Zoids. i never got to see if Shadow lives or not because theyed restart the series before that episode

That's not what the thread is asking at all. Just because you've never seen the episodes doesn't mean they don't exist; they very much do and Guardian Force very much wraps everything up at the end.

And they did run those episodes, for the record.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
That's not what the thread is asking at all. Just because you've never seen the episodes doesn't mean they don't exist; they very much do and Guardian Force very much wraps everything up at the end.

And they did run those episodes, for the record.

gaaaasp they did?! Zoids was a big part of my childhood, so imma watch em tonight

ForeverFlame

Darker Than Black... Season 2 felt like it was Season 5, and nothing was explained at all (besides Yin's disappearance, which was explained in the bonus OVAs that didn't even air with the series). If any series needs another season, it's DtB.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Trigun. Maybe done like FMA Brotherhood or something. Or Soul Eater while completely forgetting they ending they made up. Also some more GTO or Ouran would be hilariously awesome.
Dude, you totally read my mind! That would be radical.

Sorry, I have a sudden urge to use surfer lingo.

Dattebayo

Banned
Gurren Lagann, with episodes of Simon in his old age as seen from the last episode.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Gurren Lagann, with episodes of Simon in his old age as seen from the last episode.

I want to see a Gurren Lagann prequel. Like, depicting the first anti-spiral war and stuff.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Chris

Old Coot
School Rumble

The anime ended with the 2nd Semester and had a 3rd Semester planned, but canceled it. They only released the two final episodes for the 3rd, skipping over a good chunk of in between story from the manga would have taken place for the 3rd Semester. Not only that, but the ending of the series overall was half-assed. The mangaka made a sequel, School Rumble Z, but it turned out to be mostly omake with an ending that didn't really resolve anything between ANYONE except Tenma and Karasuma.

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
I have no idea how long Fruits Basket ran in Japan, but the States only got 1 season of the anime. If they would ever consider extending that to two I would totally LOVE it!

Zazie

So 1991
School Rumble

The anime ended with the 2nd Semester and had a 3rd Semester planned, but canceled it. They only released the two final episodes for the 3rd, skipping over a good chunk of in between story from the manga would have taken place for the 3rd Semester. Not only that, but the ending of the series overall was half-assed. The mangaka made a sequel, School Rumble Z, but it turned out to be mostly omake with an ending that didn't really resolve anything between ANYONE except Tenma and Karasuma.

This.

And Ranma 1/2. They never did the herb, mint and lime arc nor the saffron one. It would be nice to see some OVA's dealing with them.