• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animes that just never gets old

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
You know what you should get on BD? Kara no Kyoukai, it could cost you $500+, but it's worth it.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Own what? The blu-rays or DVDs (I'm so confused)?

If you don't already own them on DVD, get the Blu-rays. You said "I'm going to get a blu-ray player and own all the DVDs." So I thought if you already own the DVDs don't bother buying the series all over again.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
If you don't already own them on DVD, get the Blu-rays. You said "I'm going to get a blu-ray player and own all the DVDs." So I thought if you already own the DVDs don't bother buying the series all over again.
Okay, just wanted things to be clear.

Dreamy

For me there are a couple anime I can watch over and over

Code Geass is one of those

Digimon, the first season, forever

There are some parts of Naruto I could watch over and over

Fullmetal Alchemist

I'm sure I can think of some others

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Dragon Ball Z because of how much the states have hyped it and re-marketed it to generation after generation

Sailor Moon because basically the same thing as DBZ except its not as well known by the new generation yet...

Yu-Gi-Oh because its at a point where they have to keep on making new series or it will be forgotten

Digimon all seasons because- its Digimon

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
i rewatch anime very rarely but the ones i watched more than once were tengen toppa gurren lagann, toradora!, pandora hearts and death note though out of those four, ttgl was the only one i watched more than twice (i believe i watched it three or four times, idr). i'd be willing to watch toradora! for the third time though.

Mimori Kiryu

Princess Tutu, s-CRY-ed, and Mobile Fighter G Gundam are three specific anime I've watched over and over again and always love the series something new every time I complete them.

TakenGrace

Champion Sami
well after I watch it the first time I takes me awhile to come around to watch it again but I would say: soul eater, pokemon, full metal alchemist.

The Invincible Kai

Curtis/Yancy Fangirl
Clannad and After Story, Toradora!, and Kaichou wa Maid-Sama are the ones I can watch over and over...and over and over and over <3

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Dragon ball z because it is epic!
Digimon,because it just doesn't.
yugioh,because its always getting new seasons.
Naruto, because its cool.
and several others I can't think of right now.