• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime's to watch before you die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNitros

Okay so I've posted this on many other forums and I want to see
what kind of anime people like here, and to see which ones you would
watch before you die, if you have watched them already you can still
post the name.

Okay on this thread, post 10 animes you would watch before your
life comes to an end, very simple.

Mine: Darker than black, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, Death Note,
Devil May Cry, Bleach, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Pokemon Season 14: Black and White, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C, One Piece <-- (a MUST watch)

Well those are mine, also if 10 animes don't come to mind, visit Dubhappy.com
(for watching anime)

~Ace

i can show you how
One Piece is a must watch for me, already covered Beyblade originals, now watching V-Force, and then 'till the end of G-Rev, then i'll watch all of One Piece

xNitros

I respect you for watching one peice, i'm like your biggest fan now

Last edited:

Zweihander Nemesis

Not too old for Poke
mine in no particular order. i'll give four for off the top of my head

1. FLCL (Fooly Cooly): Such a strange mix of Slice of Life, sci-fi and surreal humour. Also love the pop culture references and the soundtrack by The Pillows is simply great.
2. Cowboy Bebop: I miss anime like this, it was like a Crime Noir movie combined with near-future sci-fi and a post apocalpytic Earth. It had such style, story and characters.
3. Dragonball: Good to see where it actually began, I like it more than the other Dragonball series. In truth Goku used allot more strategy to defeat his opponents rather than pure power as in the other series.
4. Pokemon: For obvious reasons?

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
I'd like to finish:
Code Geass
Wolf's Rain
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
One Piece was awesome, but then they changed the theme song. Before I die, I'm gonna finish all the episodes.

arceus03

Urm, shouldn't this go into the Alternate Anime section? Just saying.

I only watch Bleach, btw. I tried other anime, but none really caught me.

OH! There's Uninhabited Planet Survive. I doubt anyone would know the series though. XD But I love it.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Wrong place? Trigun, Kaiji, and both Fullmetal Alchemist since they have deep messages.

Heist XL

Playing since 1998
Death Note!
Even though I watched it several times, I have posters, shirts and alot of merch from it :p and I sugest anyoen to watch it! :D
It isn't infinite episodes but by far my number 1!

(Also, Naruto, One Piece, Elfen Lied and School Days are VERY awesome!)

@ Arceus03

I was like you before :p But trust me, watch Death Note I promise you won't regret.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Pokemon, Bleach, Naruto, Durarara, and D. Gray-man to name a few.

Let's just close this and make this thread from "anime you must see before you die" into an anime recommendation thread or a "favorite anime with subliminal messages saying you must watch it too" type of thread.

In the Alt. Anime section too. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.