• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anmie relation

Status
Not open for further replies.

monika786

There's big controversy around May. Some think that she's older than ten because of a chest. HA! These thoughts are most likely from males. How should I know? I had a chest at ten. As well as err, other things. Some people develop early. Get over it.
Well this hopefully should clear things up Misty should be 16 by now right? Yeah didn't they say in the Anime that she was 10? and maybe another thought on why they think May isn't ten is because of her height and well you know what comes after that
Yeah that other information was a bit excessive... and Too much info (even though I'm a male and probably would appreciate that info)
And in the great pokemon starter Panic the girl Stephnie was said to be 10 years old......................;049;;347;;078;

www.goodtolove.com

Status
Not open for further replies.