• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Annoyer

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Jumpluff@Heat rock, Timid, chlorophyll
-Stun Spore
-Sunny Day
-Leech Seed/Worry Seed
-Synthesis

1-10 please, Open to Constructive Criticism.

SpoinkDude

Well a better annoyer would be

Umbreon @ Leftovers
-Toxic
-Confuse Ray
-Mean Look
-Double Team

but if you really want Jumpluff then it could be

Jumpluff @ Leftovers
-Toxic
-Leech Seed
-Worry Seed
-Substitute

Well Jumpluff isn't very relible mainly due to the fact that it can't trap the opponent like Umbreon but it's still useable

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Double Team is frowned upon by all who battle competitively. If you're going to be using such an Umbreon ingame, then go ahead; the AI certainly does. But you will be loathed if you bring it into a competitive context, at least by those who are serious about battling.

That said, I'd put Baton Pass over Double Team for competitive play, since you can pass the Mean Look. BTW, Heracross owns you no matter what unless you get it with Confuse Ray. Unless you have Curse as well, Heracross with either Close Combat or Megahorn will OHKO you nearly 100% of the time. Toxic only helps it (since it has Guts).

Jumpluff is awesome, even better than Umbreon in some cases. I have one that has worked very well for me:

Jumpluff @ Leftovers
EV's: 6 HP // 252 Sp. Atk // 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
Trait: Chlorophyll
~ Sleep Powder
~ Substitute
~ Leech Seed
~ Grass Knot

Of course, this set has several problems, the main one being that Leech Seed (and Grass Knot for that matter) won't do anything to Grass-types. Also, Sleep Powder, as useful as it is, has a somewhat dismal 75 accuracy...for that reason, it might be advisable to use Wide Lens instead of Leftovers. Additionally, you might consider Focus Sash to guard against Mamoswine/Donphan/Weavile Ice Punch and Ice Shard attacks. Either way, Sleep Powder is absolutely necessary seeing as how Jumpluff is one of the faster sleepers in the game.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Thanks Guys, very good advice. I think i'll go w/
-sleep pow.
-leech
-sunny day(Water type buster/Syn. Booster)
-synthesis