• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Annoying fans?

The Head Honchkrow

This isn't anyone in particular, but I just cannot stand it when people bash the 4th Gen.
They are just saying that 'cause of their own nostalgic memories of playing the old games.
That's not to say I don't like the old games. It's just that I like the 4th gen better.

~The Head Honchkrow~

Last edited:

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Sbaby- My cousin is exactly like that, I can't use Tyrantiar anymore because he says it's "Uber" just because it won't die. And many Pokemon Flygon, Vapereon etc that don't IMMEDITELY die or take too much damage from super effective moves he calls ubers as well, I bet if I could use Tyranitar I would have some wins aleast.

Of course this is kinda my fault, I should have never told him about Garchomp or any kind of Uber Pokemon, I am too nice for my own good.
Of course he's not that much of a fan yet acts like he knows everything about Pokemon. Like for starters he thinks Pokemon should have three moves of the same type which is wrong isn't it? Just because he can defeat me doesn't mean you are the best, when you are battling with someone who doesn't get that much wins with any games it's not something to brag about.

Also I got him to go on the wifi and battled some people from here, of course when they defeat him he calls them cheaters and says people who Ev trained are cheaters, that's really annoying but it's not just Pokemon he acts like he knows everything about everything.

Tyranitar Uber? Then again its pretty beastly. But not Uber beastly. My Empoleon can take it down with 2 Hydro Pumps.

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
Tyranitar Uber? Then again its pretty beastly. But not Uber beastly. My Empoleon can take it down with 2 Hydro Pumps.

My Empoleon can take him down with one

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
My Empoleon can take him down with one

Oh, I was just saying it could be beaten with ease. I didn't EV train mine so mine will be weaker than most normal ones. Oh, and my Slamence can take down a Palkia with one Draco Meteor, so there! :p LOL.

Last edited:

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
Well i did and he can now be considered Uber at Level 100

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Well i did and he can now be considered Uber at Level 100

Oh, I was just making a joke. Wait, do you mean Tyranitar can be considered uber? We are getting waaaay off topic. I hate fans who use like a whole team of hacks from GTS and then beat you with them and say they are better than you. That is very annoying.

Last edited:

ARCEUS£^

Spain fc ROCK
ther3 wos this K1d in my clas and we both liked pokemon she was my biggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggest fen

I hate it when older fans bash younger fans. "Look at my EV trained level 100 shiny Garchomp. You're so pathetic."

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
I hate everybody who thinks that they're special on the GTS. "Hey, I'll give you this Murkrow for the low low price of five shiny Celebi!" If I could punch people like that in the face through the DS screen, there would be a lot of broken noses around.

;299; says: The horror!

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I hate everybody who thinks that they're special on the GTS. "Hey, I'll give you this Murkrow for the low low price of five shiny Celebi!" If I could punch people like that in the face through the DS screen, there would be a lot of broken noses around.

;299; says: The horror!

Man, that is so true! That burns me up so much! And then there are those people who want impossible pokemon like a level 9 and under Garchomp.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I agree. Nearly every pokemon has at least 1 trade asking for something totally out of its league. It's gross.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I agree. Nearly every pokemon has at least 1 trade asking for something totally out of its league. It's gross.

Not to mention they also want extremely insane stuff for simple legends. For example, manaphy, which could be gotten within any copy of Pokemon Ranger, they want stuff like level 100 Alatrias. FOR A LEVEL 1 POKE!

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Not to mention they also want extremely insane stuff for simple legends. For example, manaphy, which could be gotten within any copy of Pokemon Ranger, they want stuff like level 100 Alatrias. FOR A LEVEL 1 POKE!
Well, Manaphy is actually rare enough to get away with that (if it's the only PokeRanger-exclusive Pokemon, it's worth $35 at least)

And Level 1 is the best level because you can train it however you like.

But other Pokemon cannot command prices that high. Once I searched Bidoof, and guess what they wanted? A FREAKING MEWTWO. *wtfboom*

pokemaster001

But other Pokemon cannot command prices that high. Once I searched Bidoof, and guess what they wanted? A FREAKING MEWTWO. *wtfboom*
I searched magikarp and it wanted a lvl. 100 groudon!
gastly also wanted a lvl. 100 haunter
I just want more ID numbers!!!

KyogreKing

I'm back
When I went to JAA, there was an old lady in an Ash costum, and was acting like a child because the Celebi line was to long. And she owned The Pikachu Volkswagon with stickers of Snorlax's.
TRUE STORY!!!!

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
I had some friends who weren't careful enough to pronounce Pokemon names correctly. One of them had a Larvitar card and he pronounced it (not nicknamed it!) Lavendar! This kind of thing was rather annoying.