• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Annoying Neighbors

I hope that this isn't a duplicate topic...

Have any of you ever had a Annoying neighbor, or do you still have one? if so post away.

But first i'll tell you what annoying neighbor's i had to deal with in my life:

I used to live in a apartment in 2005 till 2009, in 2007 these neighbors moved in, this annoying kid that had a sailor mouth was the neighbors child and she would fight with her mom at 8:00 pm-11 pm, sometimes even later then that but then they moved to Ontario in 2008 thank god. -_-

Another annoying neighbor brought these kids over every weekend, 2 boys and 1 girl but i won't say their names, the kids would stomp, cry, and fight. the twin boys where 2 and the girl was 9. Me and my cousin (cousin was 3 at the time) couldn't play outside because those damn twins kept screwing up what we where doing. Then we moved away.

So far, i have no annoying neighbors in the new apartment that i'm in right now but across the street from us we have these neighbours that smoke and do drugs, one of the people that smoke is pregnant.
Well that's enough from me, do you or used to have any annoying neighbors?

Last edited:

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
My neighbor is a lawn freak. I say this because she had her lawn service cutting my lawn so the fence line looked good. I wouldn't have a problem with this but the lawn service mowers shot a rock through my window breaking the outer pane of glass. Neither the service or the neighbor will take responsibility. I've had to notify them of the trespassing laws and the fact I will get photos every time they come on my property.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
My neighbor kills other's people's pets. I'm not even joking, she killed our family's dog in December.

Arceus94

My only neighbour is a sweet old lady about 200 meters from our house. We're surrounded by fields, so I have a little problem with farming machines -.-
They keep me awake at night, and they wake me up in the morning.

Arceus94

They're only there a few times a month, but it seems to be only when I'm really tired and want to sleep xD

Moneyy

INACTIVE
My neighbors have like ten dogs, and they don't even know how to control them. I often see the dogs running around the streets by themselves, and a few tines they even came into my yard.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
i've lived on an acreage for the last 10 years, never really had neighbours to worry about

before that though uh

i think our neighbour's dog attacked our dog at the time (in like 1994 or 1995 or something i don't know) and i think that's about the only problem we've ever had

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
I have a lot of neighbors because I live in a 3 story apartment building. Most of them I don't know, but a lot of them are really chill stoners. The girl and her boyfriend that live above me have really annoying dogs that jump around a lot, but that's about it. I like where I live and everyone else that lives in the building is young/college aged.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
One of the disadvantages of living in a boring neighbourhood is the fact that there aren't any annoying nieghbours to complain about, the closest thing I had to an annoying neighbour here was a couple who constantly argued very loudly.
My aunt and uncle lived near a family with two girls with a penchant for stealing things, and they often blamed me for 'stealing' the stuff that they stole.

My neighbor kills other's people's pets. I'm not even joking, she killed our family's dog in December.
Have you reported your neighbour for animal cruelty yet?

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
Also, I have neighbors who ride around the block on they're motorcycles and broken down cars. They're always doing something stupid.

Skydra

I live in a pretty quiet neighborhood.

However, we once had two roommates (well, housemates, but they weren't gay) on the house next to ours. We liked the privacy and beauty of the vines that bordered out house on the fence. They were ALWAYS trying to cut them, no matter how much we said we didn't like it.

Akemi Skye

Jyousei-Shinkou
My neighbors are annoying for the fact that they own some radio towers and make money every time someone makes a cell phone call in our area. Just imagine how much they make.

They have like 4 Mustangs, 2 powerboats, a dune buggy, a sand rail, like 7 everyday cars, 5 ATVs, 2 huge RVs, and like 10 motorcycles. Not even to mention their 3 garages and 4 story house to boot. I wonder how much they pay in insurance...

Anyways, I say annoying because 1) they're always out working on some kind of mechanic project with one of their vehicles, making a whole bunch of grinding and power tool noises, and 2) makes me extremely jealous .-.'

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Yes, my left side has 2 stupid boys that throws dog crap in our windows..
They throw trash on our side of the fence..
All that

But my right side is kewl.. He was my friend from chool, nya~

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
My neighbors are annoying for the fact that they own some radio towers and make money every time someone makes a cell phone call in our area. Just imagine how much they make.

They have like 4 Mustangs, 2 powerboats, a dune buggy, a sand rail, like 7 everyday cars, 5 ATVs, 2 huge RVs, and like 10 motorcycles. Not even to mention their 3 garages and 4 story house to boot. I wonder how much they pay in insurance...

Anyways, I say annoying because 1) they're always out working on some kind of mechanic project with one of their vehicles, making a whole bunch of grinding and power tool noises, and 2) makes me extremely jealous .-.'

Bro, that sounds sucky

Some of my neighbors sneak into my backyard and run around in it. Kinda sad, actually.