• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Annoying Pokemon Faceoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Flash

I've still got it.
Koffing won. Now it is Pidgey v.s Zubat.

Why do I have a feeling its gonna end to be Zubat v.s Tentacool?

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Definitely ;041;

Pokémon Guard

Volcano/Wave/Static
Zubat, please. I think almost ALL of us agree that it is incredibly aggravating to go through a cave and fight 20 Zubats before you find a Makuhita. I mean, I know you can use the Repel, but if you're trying to find a Pokemon... then you have to resist the temptation to use one.

Pidgey is hardly annoying. Most of the time it just appears in one of those little routes anyway, and usually for Pidgeys you're actually TRYING to gain exp, while I pity the foo who attempts to gain exp from a million Zubat...

down with Zubatto!

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
I really have to vote Zubat. I just can't stand em.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Koffing for me.

No Electrics are annoying =D

Status
Not open for further replies.