1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Annoying Pokemon you've faced in a blind playthrough.

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by shoz999, Apr 2, 2019.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Thorton hears a battle

I don't think I had much of a hard time with those Pokemon because they are fairly frail on the start. This cannot be said the same for Muk however. I believe it was in GSC under the Radio Tower where Muk, this bulky Pokemon had the move minimize which made it so much harder to hit. I can still remember how the sprite turns into a little dot and stays that way compared to other games.

Golisopod is one of my favorite Pokemon in SM and is a beast in multiplayer with Assault Vest. I remember getting on a Tauros and running back and forth to try to find not only a Wimpod but a Wimpod with a good nature lol. Much harder.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.