1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are to experience downtime on Monday September 21st to bring the forums up to the latest version of the software. As this is a big forum, it'll take multiple hours to transfer and then rebuild the styles. We apologise for the inconvenience. In the meantime, you'll still be able to chat in the Serebii Discord
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Annoying Songs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by FLAMEBOY, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLAMEBOY

FLAMEBOY Well-Known Member

This Christmas my big bro made me a CD with all the songs i hate on. So now i gonna get him back.
    I founds a few things that anoy him like: Blue (Effile64) Hey whats wrong with you, Crazy frog.ect

anyone know any really anyoing songs?

2. Dark Dranzer

Dark Dranzer Well-Known Member

Well off the top of my head the Gummy Bear song, 90% of the songs my mother likes, Crazy Frog, anything made by James Blunt and Justin Timberlake...that's all I can think of at present

3. Hero

Hero OOHH YEE YOU WANT ME

poll much ?

4. wcgold

wcgold Well-Known Member

"Crank Dat" by Soulja Boy. Admittedly, it's also a little guilty pleasure of mine.

5. FLAMEBOY

FLAMEBOY Well-Known Member

i just rememberd, he hates the song "I'l Be there for you! That makes him SCREAM!!

6. Rageman

Rageman That's real neato

"Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce.
    That song was cool before the guitar hero kids came in going "OMFG ANONE WHO CN BEET THIZ IZ MAH MAZTER" I'm not saying I dislike Guitar Hero, I'm saying I dislike that song. I like DragonForce, actually.

7. -Dragon-

-Dragon- Furret rocks

Anything from 1998 onwards qualifies as "annoying" from me.

Especially Micheal Bublé and his overplaying on local radio.

8. Bryony

Bryony /laughing

Leon Jackson's When You Believe. A crap singer who only won The X Factor because of screaming teenage girls, a crappier song and it being at number one for two weeks shows that the British charts have really hit the bottom of the pan.

9. Leona

Leona YOU JELLY?

This doesn't go here, this goes in Entertainment, but you might want to look through that section more carefully since a thread exactly the same as this already exists. Sorry m8

Closed

Last edited: Jan 4, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.