• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Annoying strategies

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
While right now I can't think of any annoying Pokemon to fight against in-game(Bar Whitney's Miltank and Juan's Kingdra), here is what I ran into yesterday in Ubers:

Smeargle @ Focus Sash, LEVEL 1
Moves: Spore

Liepard @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
Moves: Substitute, Nasty Plot, Assist, Dark Pulse

While I did have priority, Sleep Clause has been deactivated until May 31st(only for ubers), and this is what trolls can do.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
In-game, anything that uses Detect six times in a row annoys the snot out of me. Tranquill are particularly irritating for that

cheshireusagi

Tory is my fav ♥
Oh god. Protect + Detect
Both of these attacks just seem to be designed to postpone the enevitable. :T

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
While right now I can't think of any annoying Pokemon to fight against in-game(Bar Whitney's Miltank and Juan's Kingdra), here is what I ran into yesterday in Ubers:

Smeargle @ Focus Sash, LEVEL 1
Moves: Spore

Liepard @ Leftovers
Moves: Substitute, Nasty Plot, Assist, Dark Pulse

While I did have priority, Sleep Clause has been deactivated until May 31st(only for ubers), and this is what trolls can do.
Just use any move that does damage and poison/burn for Smeargle, and Liepard is really only set up to assist the Smeargle, and then you are fine.

But, like cantavanda said, accuracy lowering/evasion raising moves are really annoying.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Double Team. aka the most annoying move EVER.

But also, I really get irritated at Prankster abusers like Whimsicott and Sableye, throwing status moves in your face BEFORE you even get to attack them!

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
Speaking of Prankster, trolls come up with teams like this in ubers:

Forretress @ Custap Berry
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Brave Nature

- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Rapid Spin

Riolu @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature

- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Focus Blast
- Recover

This is an example. There are some more, like prankster liepard, endeavor smeargle with trick room, etc etc. In general, Prankster is a trollish ability.