• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Annoying Team -RMT-

Cissinho

Hello friends... there was so much time that i can´t play pokemon because i was in exams period, but now i have more time :)..

this time i´m introducing my last team and as the title said, this is an Annoying Team...

without more introduction, there´s my team

94.png

Gengar @Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate (LOL)
Nature: Hasty
Evs: 4 SpD / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ivs: 0 Def
-Counter
-Destiny Bond
-Shadow Ball
-Taunt

This is my usual lead... and is maybe an unexpected moveset for a Gengar... Counter is here to surprise all Physical attacker lead... they expect to OHKO Gengar, but i took that hit with focus sash and then gives double damage to my oponent with Counter :) ... obviously, this doesn´t works in Special Attackers, but i don´t care xD.... Destiny Bond is here for obvious reasons... after counter, i took my oponent and when the second oponent pokemon is going to kill Gengar, i use Destiny Bond and then i kill two pokemons only with Gengar... Shadow Ball is for the STAB and to don´t be Taunt bait... taunt is here to stop entry hazards ...

65.png

Alakazam @Choice Scarf
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Timid
Evs: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Trick
-Disable
-Psyshock
-Focus Blast

This is my other lead, but i prefer to use Gengar... and yes, this is another annoying moveset.... Trick + Disable = Oponent Struggles to Death XD... Psyshock is here to don´t be walled by Specially Defensive Pokemon and Focus Blast for more coverage...

149.png

Dragonite @Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
Nature: Bold
Evs: 252 Hp / 52 SpA / 204 SpD
-Thunder Wave
-Attract
-Twister
-Roost

With this Dragonite, my oponent would have a very bad time... she is going to annoy the oponent to the limit!... Thunder Wave + Attract guarantee that my oponent is going to attack only 1/4 of the times (if my maths are well)... Twister is here for the 20% change of flinching and combined with TWave and Attrack my oponent is going to attack almost never.... Roost is here for stand more time annoying my oponent... obviously, my dragonite is female because most of the people uses Male pokemon

213.png

Shuckle @Chesto Berry
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Relaxed
Evs: 252 Hp / 30 Def / 228 SpD
-Encore
-Power Split
-Toxic
-Rest

This is my toxic staller... maybe Shucke is not the best, but i like to use this pokemon... with the Ev spread the Def and SpD of Shuckle are the same (553 in both stats)... Power Split is here to give more "bulkyness" to Shuckle because i ruin offensive stat of every single pokemon... Encore is here if my oponent is going to set up in front of Shuckle (that´s the most of the times)... Toxic is obviously here for the toxic stall... and Rest to stand more time annoying my oponent...

468.png

Togekiss @King´s Rock
Ability: Serene Grace
Evs: 252 Hp / 188 Def / 68 SpD
-Air Slash
-Thunder Wave
-Aura Sphere
-Roost

Standard Para-flinch Togekiss... i don´t think it need to explain this moveset...

549.png

Lilligant @Occa Berry
Ability: Chlorophyll
Evs: 4 Hp / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
-Teeter Dance
-Stun Spore
-Quiver Dance
-Giga Drain

I was thinking of what other pokemon could be annoying and unexpected as well, and i found that Lilligant has the 2 caracteristics... i run for a Parafusion moveset so Teeter Dance and Stun Spore are for that... Quiver Dance is used since my oponent is going to attack me only a 33% of the times and Giga Drain to do damage and recover HP... i´m not very sure about the item, so i use Occa Berry...

There is my team... maybe is a little weird, but it´s working great at time... i need your advice to change moves or maybe pokemon... if you can give me annoying movesets to this team, i will be grateful :)

Last edited:

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
Hello friends... there was so much time that i can´t play pokemon because i was in exams period, but now i have more time :)..

this time i´m introducing my last team and as the title said, this is an Annoying Team...

without more introduction, there´s my team

94.png

Gengar @Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate (LOL)
Nature: Hasty
Evs: 4 SpD / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ivs: 0 Def
-Counter
-Destiny Bond
-Shadow Ball
-Taunt

This is my usual lead... and is maybe an unexpected moveset for a Gengar... Counter is here to surprise all Physical attacker lead... they expect to OHKO Gengar, but i took that hit with focus sash and then gives double damage to my oponent with Counter :) ... obviously, this doesn´t works in Special Attackers, but i don´t care xD.... Destiny Bond is here for obvious reasons... after counter, i took my oponent and when the second oponent pokemon is going to kill Gengar, i use Destiny Bond and then i kill two pokemons only with Gengar... Shadow Ball is for the STAB and to don´t be Taunt bait... taunt is here to stop entry hazards ...

65.png

Alakazam @Choice Scarf
Ability: Magic Guard
Evs: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Trick
-Disable
-Psyshock
-Focus Blast

This is my other lead, but i prefer to use Gengar... and yes, this is another annoying moveset.... Trick + Disable = Oponent Struggles to Death XD... Psyshock is here to don´t be walled by Specially Defensive Pokemon and Focus Blast for more coverage...

149.png

Dragonite @Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
Evs: 252 Hp / 52 Atk / 204 Spe
-Thunder Wave
-Attract
-Twister
-Roost

With this Dragonite, my oponent would have a very bad time... she is going to annoy the oponent to the limit!... Thunder Wave + Attract guarantee that my oponent is going to attack only 1/4 of the times (if my maths are well)... Twister is here for the 20% change of flinching and combined with TWave and Attrack my oponent is going to attack almost never.... Roost is here for stand more time annoying my oponent... obviously, my dragonite is female because most of the people uses Male pokemon

213.png

Shuckle @Chesto Berry
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Chesto Berry
Evs: 252 Hp / 30 Def / 228 SpD
-Encore
-Power Split
-Toxic
-Rest

This is my toxic staller... maybe Shucke is not the best, but i like to use this pokemon... with the Ev spread the Def and SpD of Shuckle are the same (553 in both stats)... Power Split is here to give more "bulkyness" to Shuckle because i ruin offensive stat of every single pokemon... Encore is here if my oponent is going to set up in front of Shuckle (that´s is the most of the times)... Toxic is obviously here for the toxic stall... and Rest to stand more time annoying my oponent...

468.png

Togekiss @King´s Rock
Ability: Serene Grace
Evs: 252 Hp / 188 Def / 68 SpD
-Air Slash
-Thunder Wave
-Aura Sphere
-Roost

Standard Para-flinch Togekiss... i don´t think it need to explain this moveset...

121.png

Starmie @Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Evs: 4 Hp / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
-Recover / Psyshock
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Surf

maybe this Starmie is not so annoying, but it´s unexpected.... Camouflage is here to change my type and in Wifi Battles, is always going to change type to normal, with that i´m not going to have weakness to Electric, Bug, Dark or Grass attacks anymore... i will only have weakness to the Fighting type...
Ice Beam + TBolt for the BoltBeam Combo ... i am not sure what move use in the last slot... Surf will work to deal with Fire pokemon, but Psychic give me the chance to KO fighting pokemon that starmie will be weak because of camouflage

There is my team... maybe is a little weird, but it´s working great at time... i need your advice to change moves or maybe pokemon... if you can give me annoying movesets to this team, i will be grateful :)

There you go.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Overal, it's great! Yeah, change camoflauge because it removes 2 of your STABs which you will probably need. You could give paraflinch a try with Jirachi or Dunspare. That is the most annoying thing I've ever encountered!>:I

3.14kachu

2.72pic √(-1)nventor
If you would just get rid of Dragonite, you could play this in UU. If you used an officially UU team in OU, it would give your team more credibility.

By the way, I admire your style, but some things, like the Alakazam set, are just too easy to switch out of.

Cissinho

There you go.

i´m going to use that set.... i tried to use the set with camouflage, but is a waste of time xD... thanks ;)

wow a whole quote to change 2 moves.. xD

have you tried haxrachi?

yeah, but i don´t like it... it´s annoying, but is predictable... the idea of the team is have some annoying movesets that the oponent don´t expect :) ...and i don´t want to use legendaries xD... maybe i´m going to use Dunsparce... is more fun to kill the oponent with Dunsparce xD

Overal, it's great! Yeah, change camoflauge because it removes 2 of your STABs which you will probably need. You could give paraflinch a try with Jirachi or Dunspare. That is the most annoying thing I've ever encountered!>:I

Yeah, i´m going to use a Paraflin Dunsparce... maybe is not the best pokemon, but is very annoying and i like it xD.... about starmie, yes, i´m going to change the moveset ;)

If you would just get rid of Dragonite, you could play this in UU. If you used an officially UU team in OU, it would give your team more credibility.

By the way, I admire your style, but some things, like the Alakazam set, are just too easy to switch out of.

Thanks :)... that´s the idea, use a team that is not only conforming by standard movesets... and i was thinking to use this in UU, but i prefer to play OU and i know that maybe my pokemons aren´t the best for OU, but at the time the team is working great...

any other suggestions will be apreciated :)