• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Annoying Things on the Internet

Ioneos

old geezer
What really annoys you abou the internet?

My biggest annyoance would have to be watching a 1 minute YouTube ad for a 15 second video.

And please don't talk about memes-there's already a thread for that.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Trolls, trolls and trolls.

Cratess

Ghostbuster
I get annoyed when I get a virus for no reason while surfing the web.thats what annoys me the most about the internet.

Ioneos

old geezer
Ohh, 1337 is pretty horrible too. And viruses. One thing that doesn't annoy me as much as it should is grammar. I just ignore it.

Cratess

Ghostbuster
1337?Not familiar with that.
Trolls could sometimes be annoying but its fun to troll trolls though.

JoshCube

- Viruses that pretend to be Anti-Virus programs.

- People on Craigslist

- Stupid internet Memes like Wee Gee, Guile's Theme Goes With Everything, YouTube Poop, Over 9000, etc.

- People who are assholes.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
- Bad grammar
- The fact that I deleted the hard drives on 2 computers within a week doing nothing .__.

Cratess

Ghostbuster

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The thing that annoys me most is hackers.

- Bad trolls
- People who have their own retarded way of typing stuff.
yee niqqa!
i dont fukkin givee a sheettt so yhu betta fuk offf
- Middle school kids who think they're all cool and sh!t
- People that use memes in arguments cause they're too stupid to think of anything else to say
Me said:
Give me back my $20!
D0uchebag said:

Last edited:

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Trolls, viruses, chatspeak, rude people, and mind poisoning. The usual.

- Bad trolls
- People who have their own retarded way of typing stuff.

I don't mind LOLcat speak but I hate when people use a lowecase Q as a "g" or when they TyP3 L!kE D!$. It's very ghetto in my opinion; but that's just me. I won't make a big deal out of it.

Arceus94

I dislike people that says they are ugly, yet use at least THREE pictures of themselves in their blogs

Mister_SGG

Guess I'll have to go with a lot of people here - bad trolls and improper grammar.

Ah... smart man. Not elaborating your minor nitpicks with the interwebs for the time being until someone so chooses to divulge into your mind to locate what you truly dislike.