• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

''''' annoying!!

core unit

For some reason when I click ' the search feature randomly opens up. I'm using firefox, and this is really annoying and its bugs me as I can't write words like "can't, won't, isn't and I'm". It sometimes does it and sometimes doesn't. Could this be a compatibility issue or just firefox being stupid?

Oh yeah I'm not sure what section this goes in so sorry about that.

A

an_idiot_

i dont have any problems with it on my firefox, if it keeps on happening try it with ie

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
You're in the right area. Clickable words or characters (ones that aren't supposed to be there) are usually caused by adware. Download an adwae scanner (such as Ad-Aware SE from www.download.com) and scan.

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
in tools>options>advanced>accessibility> begin finding when typing to off