• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Annual Pokemon Examination 2009 - The Results!

The report does not contain the markscheme.

I still have to decide whether I will be releasing the markscheme or not.

The report should be ready soon. I'm waiting on Dragonfree to confirm something.

Yays, 45th! I remember I was sick at the time I took it, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Can't wait for next year!

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Haha, although I get D, I'm happy enough, it was fun, and made me realize I still need to rework my Pkmn knowledge.
Thanks for making and arranging this event! I hope to see this again next year~

I'm not all that surprised with an F. I accidentally submitted halfway through and didn't feel like doing it all again. What I am surprised about is that I'm not dead last.

Just read the report and it was really great. Can't wait until Summer 2010!

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Lol, the History example on the Review page looks like mine...Can you confirm this? xP

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
I come back from holiday to find I'm No.22.
Okeydoke.
I got a B in every subject somehow, but at least I'm an all-rounder.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
27th! Not bad for a first-timer. Got a B. A in General, which surprised me. The C in Mechanics was sad though. Oh well, can't wait until next time.