• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another Battle Revolution?

Rannoyin

sing your story
You gotta remember that HAL Laboratory, now call Sora LTD, helped make the 1st two Stadium games.

Actually, HAL =/= Sora. Sora is a company the Kirby creator made when leaving HAL.

Sorry, being nit picky. :x

This is why in Colosseum alot of things feel out of place. Ex. the pkmns voices are taken for the GBA games instead of custom sounds made by the sfx group, the graphics weren't all that great, I mean really compare hydro pump from Colosseum and XD and you'll see what I mean or a better choice, compare Flamethrower between the two, they took the models from the stadium games instead of using completely new ones with new and better animations.

Well of course, I mean, you can't exactly expect wonders from a new company's first game.

Also, it would of been suicide not to recycle the models. Hell, if HAL was still at 'em, they probably would of done the same.

May seem lazy, but there's really no reason not to.

I can keep going on about the mini games and other things that could've been thrown in their as well, but I think you get the point by now.

Sure. If they were improved from Stadium's lackluster ones. :[ "Magikarp, hit the button! Go go go go!" -smashes A button-

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
I doubt there will be another one for fourth generation, but there will likely be one for the fifth generation.

Mikeh

Veteran Trainer
There is no need to release another one yet MAYBE at 5th gen but not before or until the release of the 5th gen they tend to make one of those games for each Generation Red blue and green was Pokemon stadium 1, Gold silver and crystal were Pokemon stadium two, Ruby sapphire emerald were pokemon XD gale of darkness and Pokemon collasium (I cant spell its like 6 AM) and Diamond and pearl and platinum were PBR

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Here's what i think since they are getting generation 5 by the end of this year, while we get our hands on it they will have a sequel of Battle Revolution.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I would be pleased if they just made another game just like PBR when the 5th generation came out. Of course I would want some changes like them bringing back the original "field being affected by moves" thing. Also, if it's raining it should rain while the Pokemon attack. Each Pokemon should have 3 or 4 different ways to attack to change things up a bit and stop them from getting repetitive. Also, if an attack misses, the attack should be fired and actually be seen as missing the target. Hopefully the next 3D game will have a lot more customization options, and seals on Pokeballs could be cool. They could do a lot of little things that absolutely make the game a lot better. Like when a Pokemon dies, I think it's a little ridiculous that after getting blasted with a hyper beam they slowly mosey on back forward before dying. Ugh. Trainers also jumping out of the way of an oncoming hyper beam would be a little hilarious too. :)

I personally didn't enjoy Colosseum or XD that much, shadow Pokemon are annoying. I didn't care much for the story line or anything, I would be completely content with a PBR 2.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Have to imagine that's inevitable - no new generation has gone by without at least one console battling title.

Well I only said that to state I don't really want some game like XD, just a battling game would be fine. All I want is better 3D WiFi.

Solo://:Soul

The Legend
Stadium beats Revolution anyday. I still play stadium, and Ive had it for about 8 years, I got revolution, played it for 3 days and sold it.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Battle Revolution sucks. Bad. XD
Stadium was the best because...
intro was awesome.
mimi games
everything about ruled over PBR.
if they make another, let 'em make it like Stadium please.

Master TF

Battle Revolution sucks. Bad. XD
Stadium was the best because...
intro was awesome.
mimi games
everything about ruled over PBR.
if they make another, let 'em make it like Stadium please.

I can't say battle revolution sucks as I have not played it am going to get it but stadium was the best.Why can't they just make one like as a sorta battle frontier make raiseing your pokemon to level 100 mean something.

Locarii

Shiny Searcher
I would like this, but it will probably be for 5th generation, and maybe they'll wait for a new nintendo home console too, before releasing it. I don't want an rpg. I have my ds for that. Just a solid battling game, a ginat battle frontier sorta with more places and people to battle.

Oh, and great wifi, or else.

Locarii

Shiny Searcher
I would like this, but it will probably be for 5th generation, and maybe they'll wait for a new nintendo home console too, before releasing it. I don't want an rpg. I have my ds for that. Just a solid battling game, a ginat battle frontier sorta with more places and people to battle.

Master TF

I aggree I bought Ruby then I heard about collosium I trained to level 100 thinking it was a stadium game and then I was dissapointed when it turned out to be an RPG game the actual battling using your GBA pokemon was a Joke due to it being more an RPG game.I just hope they make it purely use your pokemon from your Nintendo DS games and battle for cups and rewards like stadium use to be not an RPG for your Wii I just hope PBR is not another collesium.

Ryoux0

I agree completely PS was waaaaay better than battle revolution. If they make a sequel they better let you have more rentals..

BeatsTehShiz

I <3 Silver
Well, I think both Stadium and Revolution were just fine. Sure, Revolution could do with a makeover, but it doesn't suck, like some people claim. The one thing that bugs me is the graphics of the Pokemon. For a Wii game, they could be sooo much better than what they are now. At least, I think they could. I mean, look at Brawl's graphics. I know they're two completely different games, but they're on the same console. Wouldn't you think they could have bumped the graphics up a notch?

Master TF

Well, I think both Stadium and Revolution were just fine. Sure, Revolution could do with a makeover, but it doesn't suck, like some people claim. The one thing that bugs me is the graphics of the Pokemon. For a Wii game, they could be sooo much better than what they are now. At least, I think they could. I mean, look at Brawl's graphics. I know they're two completely different games, but they're on the same console. Wouldn't you think they could have bumped the graphics up a notch?

Yeah the Graphics could do with a update.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
The day I work for Nintendo will be your greatest days.
PBR is a great attachment to DPPHGSS if you have a Wii, and it was a mini story mode.
A PBR2 would be amazing, but by the time I'M 18, you'll have a legendary adventure game animated like in the Wii games, only embossed figures and more effect.
Man, I'd kill for that.

BeatsTehShiz

I <3 Silver
A PBR2 would be amazing, but by the time I'M 18, you'll have a legendary adventure game animated like in the Wii games, only embossed figures and more effect.
Man, I'd kill for that.

I wouldn't be surprised. Who knows, probably by the time I'm 18, the handheld(Pokemon) games will be fully 3D.

bacon7

trainer
If they make one I want to be able to use a full team on random wifi, not just three.