• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another Battle Revolution?

R_N

Well, I think both Stadium and Revolution were just fine. Sure, Revolution could do with a makeover, but it doesn't suck, like some people claim. The one thing that bugs me is the graphics of the Pokemon. For a Wii game, they could be sooo much better than what they are now. At least, I think they could. I mean, look at Brawl's graphics. I know they're two completely different games, but they're on the same console. Wouldn't you think they could have bumped the graphics up a notch?

You have to remember that PBR was a launch title (well, two weeks after, but close enough), though. Brawl had like a good year under its belt, and then even more time after its reveal. I'm willing to bet Brawl had a bigger budget, too.

As it is, I think the new graphics in the game actually look fairly nice. The various Colosseums, trainer models, lighting, and most of the newer Pokemon models all look pretty good. Though Palkia does look a bit plasticy...

Have they said for sure that the 5th gen games will be for DS? 5th gen is at the end of the year and the 3DS is at the end of the year. Sounds like a launch title to me.

Last edited:

BCVM22

Have they said for sure that the 5th gen games will be for DS?

The very first announcement declared, clear as day, "by the end of 2010 for the Nintendo DS". And given the tremendously short amount of time between that announcement and Nintendo's press release for the 3DS - barely two months - it makes zero sense that what was true at the end of January is not true now. They wouldn't have made that announcement, or at least wouldn't have made it as they did, clearly stating the 5th generation will begin on the DS, had there been any ambiguity on that count. Nintendo doesn't do PR that way.

the 3DS is at the end of the year.

Sure isn't, necessarily. The only thing we have as a release date is "before March 2011".

You're working with inaccurate information on both counts here.

Last edited:

Ravi the Wise

I don't know if anyone answered this question, but is this game worth buying?
I kind of want to get it, but I've heard it's not all that great. D: