• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another Brawl delay for me! (Weather)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Yeah where I live theres a blizzard going on. Which meens I'll have to a few more days after this Sunday to get SSB: Brawl. So which leads to my question. Any one else having major snow? Its mostley in the North east United states now.

ironknight42

Nope no snow just a whole lot of rain and I'm on the north-eastern coast

DragonDance

thrasher
Basically, we've been getting everything that texas is getting, only worse.

10 snow days this year. 10.

lion6622

I've got a blizzard here too :( Cleveland, OH, for me.
I can't come to the midnight release anyway, because I have a church play and a high school advisory meeting on Sunday, but if this continues, I won't be able to get it until school starts. :(

??????

That guy.
About a foot of snow here in Louisville, KY. Brawl isn't that big of a deal to me, though.

lion6622

clevlend is getting whaled on

Yeah, from my house, it looks so cool! I want to go outside and build a snow...fort!Heh heh heh...

facetious

facetious
stardust said:
Yeah where I live theres a blizzard going on. Which meens I'll have to a few more days after this Sunday to get SSB: Brawl. So which leads to my question. Any one else having major snow? Its mostley in the North east United states now.
Geez you're a fucking whiner. What's the bet that your mommy is paying for the game as well?

Stop crying and shut up. No one cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.