• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another Brawl delay for me! (Weather)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Yeah where I live theres a blizzard going on. Which meens I'll have to a few more days after this Sunday to get SSB: Brawl. So which leads to my question. Any one else having major snow? Its mostley in the North east United states now.

ironknight42

Nope no snow just a whole lot of rain and I'm on the north-eastern coast

DragonDance

thrasher
Basically, we've been getting everything that texas is getting, only worse.

10 snow days this year. 10.

lion6622

I've got a blizzard here too :( Cleveland, OH, for me.
I can't come to the midnight release anyway, because I have a church play and a high school advisory meeting on Sunday, but if this continues, I won't be able to get it until school starts. :(

??????

That guy.
About a foot of snow here in Louisville, KY. Brawl isn't that big of a deal to me, though.

lion6622

clevlend is getting whaled on

Yeah, from my house, it looks so cool! I want to go outside and build a snow...fort!Heh heh heh...

facetious

facetious
stardust said:
Yeah where I live theres a blizzard going on. Which meens I'll have to a few more days after this Sunday to get SSB: Brawl. So which leads to my question. Any one else having major snow? Its mostley in the North east United states now.
Geez you're a fucking whiner. What's the bet that your mommy is paying for the game as well?

Stop crying and shut up. No one cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.