• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another Chance for the 2009 VGC

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
Nice, i got removed from the player list :/

BadIntent

MSankey
^ What he said.

Btw I'm still trying to finish my battle. I was cleaning house when I was supposed to be battling Iggly ._. But we'll get it done.

Iggly

Banned
^ What he said.

Btw I'm still trying to finish my battle. I was cleaning house when I was supposed to be battling Iggly ._. But we'll get it done.

Well BadIntent and I screwed up calculating our timezone difference a bit.
However crummy this make me feel...
I decided BadIntent should advance over me, double battles is more his cup of tea, so it makes sense to me, plus Im a busy fellow =)
And I do expect you to win now BadIntent ^_^

I'll be sure to contact you on another date for that battle, just for fun.

Best of luck to everyone that advanced!

Iggly

BadIntent

MSankey
Do not fret. I am here!

shoot. a little late again. well we're not the only ones not finished so i think we might get an extra day. *hint hint*

Last edited:

Iggly

Banned
Do not fret. I am here!

shoot. a little late again. well we're not the only ones not finished so i think we might get an extra day. *hint hint*

Well the soonest I'd be able to battle again would be Sunday ._.
Busy = busy :S
48 hours is tight, but doable, we all knew what we were signing up to =D

Rezon

Banned
Im dropping out sorry.

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Well the soonest I'd be able to battle again would be Sunday ._.
Busy = busy :S
48 hours is tight, but doable, we all knew what we were signing up to =D

Hey, Iggly, if you can't battle until Sunday, then I'm sorry to say that BadIntent will have to move on.

I'm still waiting from results from buny+Mudkip8003.

If you two don't battle, then I will pick one of you randomly to go on!

NEWS:
-Cena_#1 has, as I have been told, not responded to their opponent, and has not responded to me.
-buny and Mudkip8003 did not end up battling, so I picked one randomly to move on the prevent an odd-numbered bracket.
-The round 2 pairing have been made; PM's have been sent to you by golden_charizard and myself.

Last edited:

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
i'm just saying, if badintent + iggly are both active and the other 2 aren't and only one of badintent + iggly go through then whoever faces the inactive people will auto win. dq the inactive and let active go through

Hmmmm... I don't know how "fair and unbiased" that would be, but it certainly sounds realistic. It sure would suck to lose to an inactive member who you made an honest attempt to contact. :/

I must admit though that something like this can be difficult to organize since many of us live in different timezones...

Last edited:

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
i'm just saying, if badintent + iggly are both active and the other 2 aren't and only one of badintent + iggly go through then whoever faces the inactive people will auto win. dq the inactive and let active go through

Yeah. I'm sorry if I'm not doing a good job of this. I mean, well.... I guess it's going well so far, right?

BadIntent

MSankey
Me and Golden Charizard tried to battle twice, but we couldn't get through the second turn because Wi-Fi kept DC'ing on us. I had 3 bars, but GC told me his connection is on the fritz. So... yeah.

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
ugh, you people replaced me.

No. You dropped out. :p

Me and Golden Charizard tried to battle twice, but we couldn't get through the second turn because Wi-Fi kept DC'ing on us. I had 3 bars, but GC told me his connection is on the fritz. So... yeah.

I'm just gonna say to take the time you need to battle. You guys are a part of the true people who won't just lose by default; you guys don't quit because you don't feel like battling.

BadIntent

MSankey
Okay, great. We'll try again today.

Status
Not open for further replies.