• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another Chance for the 2009 VGC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadIntent

MSankey
We were able to battle on PBR where the Wi-Fi is infinitely better. I won the match. GG, Golden Charizard.

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
I won my battle against buny. There is only four of us left.

Who will take the Gold? (My money is on mattj or BadIntent)

The matchups will be put up soon. Whoever gets Greysong will have to wait a while, or whatever.

BadIntent

MSankey
Well mattj and Greysong are both heavyweights. But Greysong is like on ultra-championship status, so be on your A-game TR Jessie.

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Well mattj and Greysong are both heavyweights. But Greysong is like on ultra-championship status, so be on your A-game TR Jessie.

Oh, crap. I got greysong.

BadIntent

MSankey
Well mattj and I just had our match and he won. He has a really great team, and he was calm in the line of fire even though I pulled out all my tricks. Hope you do great at Worlds! Your team is worthy of being there.

greysong

Banned
I'M BACK!!!! Had an awesome time at Band Camp! Well, looks I'm battling you TR Jessie. GL.

greysong

Banned
Well, i defeated TR Jessie 3-0. That was a really great match!! Well, it looks like I'm battling you mattj. GL :)

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
lol greysong beat me, just like I thought ;)
Great game!
I really need to listen to my prediction instincts, though.

The final match: greysong Vs. mattj. Good luck to both of you!

greysong

Banned
Going online now man. This is it, the moment we've all been waiting for: the FINAL MATCH!!

greysong

Banned
WOOOOT! That was amazing!! Wow. I won the finals. This is amazing!! Thank you everybody!!!! Mattj, I wish you the best of luck at Worlds!! Your team is simply amazing!!

-You can post the video number! GG man!!

Last edited:
The Battle Video Number is 91 83735 90381. I'm watching it right now! ^.6

If you don't know how to watch it...
1)This only works in Platinum.
2)Go to the Global Terminal
3)Go up the pink circle
4)Go to the big computer looking thingy in the middle of the room
5)Search for video "by number"
6)Put the number I gave above in
7)Enjoy Greysong whooping up on me!

Trust me people, this video is a real nailbitter all the way until til the very last turn! Greysong has a great team and is a great battler and deserves the win! Good Job man!

greysong

Banned
Thank you everyone. I did not expect the last turn. This is an honor to win this VGC. I hope TR Jessie does this again next year.

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
lol greysong's team is ace and high with all them 'OU's. ;)

Alright, men! Pick your prizes! (No prize for me :( )

Start thinking of those movesets!

BadIntent

MSankey
Wow, great job Greysong! I'm bout to watch the match right now =)

Thank you so much for hosting this TR Jessie! I'm now satisfied not being able to battle in the real thing, because now I know I wouldn't have won the whole thing anyway.

I'd like TM64 Explosion if you have it. That will do it for me.

Wow, great job Greysong! I'm bout to watch the match right now =)

Thank you so much for hosting this TR Jessie! I'm now satisfied not being able to battle in the real thing, because now I know I wouldn't have won the whole thing anyway.

I'd like TM64 Explosion if you have it. That will do it for me.

Nah, trust me man, you could have at least made it to Worlds too. The team I won at Nationals with was waaaaaaaaaay crappy and I still made it! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.