• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

another Emerald?

Should I get another Pokemon Emerald?

• Yes. Get another Emerald.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No. You already have one

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Milotic

I have a pokemon emerald already. What I was thinking was to get another Emerald so I can have more room for pokemon, actually care about pokemon's natures this time, get another mew, and reset for shiny legendaries. For the mews, I was thinking two at first (one with a perfect nature for battles and a shiny one), then I was thinking three ( the other for contests) What do you guys think?

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
i have a spare emerald, for just such purposes. i got it from someone at my local geek hangout, for about 5 bucks worth of cards, so i know it was worth my money. as for whether it's worth the full price of a new cartridge, i don't know.

De0XYS

Another emerald? I don't think you have to do that. You can release pokemon that you don't need, and restart on this game for shinys.

Milotic

Well it isn't a new emerald it is used and it is 20$. And DeOXYS, my current Emerald is where I store ALL of my pokemon. btw sorry about those shinies, especially the mareep

De0XYS

He he, thanks. 20 Dollars? Hmm, that seems like a lot to buy a game you already have again. But if you can get a cheaper one, then maybe you should. :)

Last edited:

De0XYS

Yeah, you should be careful.
Once i lost my ruby, and bought another one from ebay which was fake. But then a few days later i found my old ruby again. But anyway, if you do buy off ebay, try and make sure it's real ( if you can.)

Milotic

Yeah, you should be careful.
Once i lost my ruby, and bought another one from ebay which was fake. But then a few days later i found my old ruby again. But anyway, if you do buy off ebay, try and make sure it's real ( if you can.)
Yeah i bought a gameboy sp for 11$ and it turned out to be alink to get a free gameboy for 11$ I was mad!

Never buy off Ebay. It's usually fake. As for buying another Emerald, I don't think that it's necessary. If you need room, you can always release pokemon or trade it to another game cartridge (ruby, sapphire, etc.). You could also spend the cash on ruby, sapphire, etc if you really want another game. This way, you will have more of a variety (instead of 2 emeralds, you have 1 emerald and 1 other).

frooglylwoo

shinypidgeot trainer
Hi i bought a new ebay for 10c and it was real i can get to the battle fronntier and everything. not even touched.

Xanatos

Thunder Gym Leader
No I think getting an other one is a waste of money. But if you have a Gamecube, you could get Pokemon box, for 15 dollard, and a GCtoGBA Cable. All of that would be about 20 to 25 dollars, but you have to order poke box off of the pokemoncenter websitre. And with poke box, you can stoore 100+ pokemon.

Milotic

No I think getting an other one is a waste of money. But if you have a Gamecube, you could get Pokemon box, for 15 dollard, and a GCtoGBA Cable. All of that would be about 20 to 25 dollars, but you have to order poke box off of the pokemoncenter websitre. And with poke box, you can stoore 100+ pokemon.
Pokemon Box is not available on Pokemon Center anymore. If it was I would buy it but it is not. The only place to get it is on Ebay which costslike 75 bucks! I don't plan on spending that kind of money.