• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another Fantasy RP (Sign Ups)

Wonderblue

The world is a complicated place. It's full of mystery, magic, and conflicts. Nothing is ever peaceful. If two nations aren't fighting each other, they're going at it amongst themselves.

Monsters, magic, and various culture exist in this crazy universe known as Eldrin. This continent is one of many others, and has the widest variety of beings within it. These said beings haven't been getting along recently.

With two of these nations allying together with the promise of an empire being created- things are getting even hairier.

The Kingdoms are-

Soterra- This is a recently risen kingdom, under a single Queen. It's known for its beautiful castle, the various items for trade, and the Queen's Warriors...which happen to be pirates. She's a ruthless ruler who's been going after the merchant ships of her neighbor, Rotis up until recently. The Queen proposed an alliance to Rotis' emperor, and he accepted it to relieve the pressure of her attacks. The lands that Soterra posseses are cliffs, glades, and some prairie. No forest covers their territory. It's all open, and easy for farmers to prosper. (In most areas)

Rotis- One of the smallest Kingdoms, and most remote. These are sea travelers, Wayfinders, and tamers of beasts. It survives by being so out of the way of other Kingdoms, and is actually the wealthiest of all the nations because of this this. Allying with Soterra has been beneficial, due to their resources and heightened economy. Rotis has essentially gotten Soterra on their feet, and have been buffing their military like they're preparing for war. Which they are.

Thoros- The oldest kingdom, and most mysterious. It was around when there were only two Kingdoms, and it's known for it's trend of war-like rulers and aggressive nature. Even Soterra cowers before Thoros. Dragonknights, Paladins, and monster hunters- they rule under a Lord that inherited their throne by destroying their rivals in combat.

Avalon- Don't let the name fool you- Avalon is terrifying. Home to families of assassins, thieves, and the most bored rich people- this place is a nightmare. Only the dangerous are here, for many reasons. Slavers come to drop off anyone they've caught to fight in the arena for the sick amusement of others. Magical items are illegally bought and sold- and the rulers live on a nearby secluded mountain where they coldly observe their kingdom's actions.

Ekidia- Another older Kingdom, but more dedicated to the arts. Magic, art, science- the curious minds of Ekidia are rarely satisfied. They tend to be the most passive out of any nation, often called pushovers. However, when they do attack- Ekidians have the strongest magical gift of any nation and have caused armies to crumble. Some believe they created the Vanishment, but then King and Queen deny this.

Vanishment- A barren, deserted city. It had a name years back, but it seemed to vanish into thin air. Many theories have been put out, but no one has placed what happened to this once beautiful land. It's turned black, ash and fire rain down from the skies thanks to a nearby volcano. No corpses or bones can be found. Just graves and odd statues.

Last edited:

Wonderblue

1. Don't be a jerk out of character. It scares people off, and there's a lot of room in this Role Play to incorporate everyone, no need to tear each other's heads off in the Role Play.

2. One of my favorite people on here once told me that censoring is BS and to not child proof Role plays.
With this site, swearing is kinda a no no, but I don't really care honestly. Depending on what characters arise, there could be sensitive topics arising- so watch out for that.

3. No canon characters. It's just not happening. Don't want to bash on the interps, but I'm not interested. This is a Role Play that forces you to be original.

4. I'm not really a sticklers for lines, but please give me more than one sentence per reply. On my former site, this was an issue but seeing the rest of you...just be warned I can't always do 4 page replies. I feel like it cuts back on some of the interactions and the little things that could escalate to larger events. (Example: Tamburo placed a hand upon the Admiral's shoulder and leaned forward to murmur something soothing in the aggressive woman's ear. But it's in the Admiral's character to hate being touched, so she'd likely smash a fist to his face and start a fight.) Don't take this as me bashing on creativity, I'm just not used to Novella yet.

5. I have a Discord! Yet I have no idea how to use it, so be patient with me, please.

6. Use your common sense- and open ended combat posts. Essentially, this means when two characters are fighting- whoever is defending decides whether the attack hits or not. It's just polite to not insta hit someone constantly. But, be reasonable with dodging and blocking as well. Also remember- a three year old can't stand up to an assassin. Common sense.

7. These rules may be edited from time to time, so be prepared. I'll make sure to post here as a warning, just to keep this fair.

8. We accept just about any creature from a Human to a Dragon. Fandom characters can be adapted, and I'm pretty flexible. Feel free to message me For more questions. This place is designed to be very open and adapt to the Role Players that join.

Rules have been adapted from another site. There could be typos or things don't effect your character here that I missed. I'm sorry.

Currently searching for a Co Admin.

Lore is above.
You've been warned.