• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another Game like this for a Big Console?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
I really enjoyed Colosseum, due to it not only having beautiful graphics and music, but an interesting story that made the whole "BIG" version of the game more exciting. When Pokemon Battle Revolution came out for the Wii, I was hoping for another side story, to make it like an in depth RPG, but it turned out to be just a battling system like the original Stadium games. Who else liked the RPG story concept and would like to see it again?

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I would like another game like this or it can be something like battle revolution. Either is fine to me really,they are awsome in anyway they make it :D.

I'm hoping for one really bad.
That announcement that's going to happen on January 8th is going to be something big. I hope it's confirmation of a new battling console game. It's been more than 6 years since we've got a new one.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
You know, I don't really understand why some people dislike these games when many of them want something different than the handhelds. Its ridiculous frankly. Also, for older players, games like XD are really intresting because of all its dark implications. I mean, shadow pokemon? If you consider it, those creatures could rip a person to shreds in a heartbeat if it wasn't censored for younger gamers.

People should give these games a chance. I think Gamefreak was going down the right track with them.

You know, I don't really understand why some people dislike these games when many of them want something different than the handhelds. Its ridiculous frankly. Also, for older players, games like XD are really intresting because of all its dark implications. I mean, shadow pokemon? If you consider it, those creatures could rip a person to shreds in a heartbeat if it wasn't censored for younger gamers.

People should give these games a chance. I think Gamefreak was going down the right track with them.

Haha. My thoughts exactly. The games would be awesome now. I always thought Ardos would be the perfect Cipher boss.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
you guys are awesome! I also dont know why a lot of people didnt like the GC games. I LOVED them. I hope to see another game like these for the Wii U!

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
If, by chance, the announcement is one we've been waiting for, I wonder what the next shadow pokemon game will be like. Will Micheal still be the protagonist? Will it still take place in Orre? Hopefully so.

Xionea

Half a centaur
If they actually bring back these games again, I would be in love. I could even imagine a good storyline to go along with it. I would imagine the storyline to be centered around Celebi a bit more. Say, Cipher makes one more stab at creating Shadow Pokemon, and successfully creates Celebi into a Shadow Pokemon. Now how will Shadow Pokemon be purified? Then, the purifying machine from XD would be hacked and unusable for the time being. This way, you can focus more on the Shadow Pokemon aspect of the game and maybe make it a bit more in-depth.

But I can always dream.

Maetch

Ardos may not want to accept it, but Cipher's dead and done now that Greevil has willingly given himself up. No doubt he'd tell the authorities everything about Cipher so that Ardos can't even boss a Peon around without getting snuffed out by cops. Plus, Ardos strikes me as too impatient to be an effective leader.

And where else does Cipher go after Shadow Lugia? Even if they could capture and corrupt Celebi, all they'd be doing is rehashing a plan that has already been proven to fail. Unless the writers can think up something REALLY new with it, I think the Shadow Pokemon storyline is best kept in its current state: concluded.

Last edited:

Akwakwak

I'm hungry

Game freak didn't develop these games, it was Genius Sonority. Anyways I get what you are saying. I really enjoyed these games, and I would like an HD port to the Wii U or something, and a new game like this wouldn't hurt.

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Sorry, but speculation on future games that don't yet exist in any form isn't allowed across the forums due to spam, repetition and other issues with previous cases.

So until anything gets announced such a thing if it happens, going to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.