• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

another new trailer

Icey

Master Of Rayquaza
Last edited:

Ace of Spades

Not only is there Lucario, there's Muumaji, Rozureido, Gregguru, Elekiburu, Ramuparudo, and Toridepusu. Good find ;)

Harukuro

Thanks for posting. This game looks like it's going to be great.:D

Icey

Master Of Rayquaza
ramparudo's attack looked so powerful. maybe they made this game a bit to contact Lol j/p its perfect

Wendigo

I heart Grimgravy.
The thing that Rampard attacks? That's Dotaitos...

toridepsumi9.png

See? Hikozaru attacks it with...some attack I'm totally blanking out on. It's in about 0:58 in the video. Now, who I don't see is Lucario.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see him.

Icey

Master Of Rayquaza
im asuming as the game releases well see tons of more info

somethign deep down tells me as this game releases well know more info on the american version of D/P and pbr all togeather