• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

another new trailer

Ace of Spades

Right after Enperuto uses Surf, it shows Him and goukazouru being attacked. Lucario's the one on the right.

Wendigo

I heart Grimgravy.
Ah, okay.

Could you get a screen of Lucario, I have bad vision sometimes.
Sure, Lucario sure was ridiculously obscure in that clip. o_o
lucarioca1.png

R_N

*has nerdasms*

that was awsome,I hope Serebii ( or whoever gets the screenies) can get good ones.
*Really likes Muumaji & Lucario*

Wait......what was was the posion frog attacking? Another of him? his first stage? His second stage? Which one was he?

Markisious

Colourise the World
This is a great find. The graphics are just perfct in this game! Elekible looks very cool in 3D and I like him. I think someone should send this on youtube! Great find anyway.

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
It was cool!!

Icey

Master Of Rayquaza
I still think this game is slowly decreasing in physical contact

i hope im not the only 1 who can tell the difference between the very first video to these newer ones.
=[

Ace of Spades

Well so far they haven't really used any physical attacks. Greggul went up to Pocchama for it's attack, and Ramuparudo and Goukazaru went to physical contact also. Even Elekiburu moved to the center of the stage before unleashind a thunderbolt-esque attack.

Icey

Master Of Rayquaza
Well so far they haven't really used any physical attacks. Greggul went up to Pocchama for it's attack, and Ramuparudo and Goukazaru went to physical contact also. Even Elekiburu moved to the center of the stage before unleashind a thunderbolt-esque attack.

true

itd not as impressive as the first trailer we seen.

i didnt even see massive attacks affecting the arena like hyperbeam did with deoxys

anyone else notice the rain that was on the screen when Kyogre, Groudon, Palkia and Dairugia were fighting? This might mean that weather effects will still be visible in between turns.
;394;

I Liked The new trailer because it showed new things... i can't wait for this game...

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Damn, this game looks hot. I must say, Torited...Tor..Uh...THAT triceratops fossil thing looks scary and hot. Hella cool I must say, even for pokemon.

Anyway, for all you Lucario-people, he's in a battle with Cherimu and Rentoraa in a more recent video.

Old...but...w/e